Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scales Beloved goal Glitch, please help

Scales Beloved goal Glitch, please help

I just got the Scales Beloved goal, and luckily for me I already have the serpent dragon that it requires. So when I opened up the goal, the first part of it that tells you to hatch a serpent dragon was already checked off. The second part of the goal however asks you to evolve the serpent dragon. My serpent dragon is already at level 10 though and usually when I get goals like these where it tells me to evolve a dragon and I already have it evolved it just auto completes itself upon first opening the goal. This goal did not do this though, and I don't feel like adding breeding another serpent dragon to my list of dragons to breed right now just so I can finish this one goal. I'm even more demotivated since I already have poison dragons in the nest and in the breeding temple and I'm going to have to put up with the annoying wait, and there are other dragons I'd rather attempt to try breeding instead of hatching another serpent. I know this isn't really so much a glitch, but from what I've been seeing communication betwUeen consumers and TeamLava hasn't been too great as of late so I figured I might as well say something technical to get attention. Anyways sorry for the read, any ideas how I might be able to circumvent hatching another serpent besides the obvious dedicating the next week to failed breeding attempts and frustration/buying gold?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure, but it might help to delete and reinstall (your progress will be saved on the server)? You might want to email team lava about it : support@teamlava.com

Host(ess)
    Hey Lion, Same problem. I already had a level 10 serpent. If I get another through breeding I'll get it to level 7. But I figured I'll just have to look at that unfinished goal forever.
    My hope is that there isn't another goal "behind" it that unlocks after I complete this one.

The Honorable Panda
    Sometimes certain goals are not retroactive but let me pass this over the community mangers to make sure.

Was this one of new goals just released a few days ago?
    All my skipped to I do not have a complete list yet.

If there is a third part to this goal, complete that, and then see if the whole group gets credited.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Same problem with the water dragon goal, which wanted me to hatch and feed a water dragon. When it popped up, I already had a Level 10 dragon. It went through the hatching part with no problem, but sat there saying I still needed to feed it. I think this goal came up after finishing another one. It's not so much a glitch in my opinion as it is a discrepancy in the game. I still have the fairy dragon goal left to fulfill because the dragon gods have not felt like bestowing me with anything but fruitfuls! The randomness of what egg you get causes goals to get piled up, and unfortunately, TL hasn't figured out how to make the goals move forward completely when the tasks have already been completed before the goals were officially presented to you.

I finally just bought a water dragon to finish that goal, and man, did I fly through goals after that!! Luckily, all those goals recognized that I had done everything they required and I went through about 5 before it asked me to do something I hadn't done.
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 06-29-12 at 03:59 PM. Reason: defaming TL

Rhino Keeper
    I got this problem now too. My first dragon is level 10, my second is level 7, and I don't want to evolve it again. And it unfortunately does not have a third part.

New Resident
    Looks like nobody cares about bugs. The bug still exists, my serpent dragon is at level 15 and the game still asks for evolving the dragon. First the request was to evolve the dragon to level 10; after I did nothing happened. I started to evolve the dragon to level 11, then the request is to evolve it. When it is at level 15, the request is still there.

I am wondering if your goal is to get the money from users instead of solving bugs. The game is full of bugs. And this is not the only game with bugs. But who cares about the bugs as long as you charge users...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by monitox View Post
    Looks like nobody cares about bugs. The bug still exists, my serpent dragon is at level 15 and the game still asks for evolving the dragon. First the request was to evolve the dragon to level 10; after I did nothing happened. I started to evolve the dragon to level 11, then the request is to evolve it. When it is at level 15, the request is still there.

I am wondering if your goal is to get the money from users instead of solving bugs. The game is full of bugs. And this is not the only game with bugs. But who cares about the bugs as long as you charge users...
    Is there any other required item you need to do on this goal? I am sorry but I do not have a copy of this goal.
    Can you post a photo?

Some of these evolving goals may have another step to complete.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Evolving any serpent dragon will complete the second part of the goal. When the goal says "evolve," it means put the dragon in the evolution temple.
    Last edited by Lurker2; 03-28-16 at 03:07 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Is there any other required item you need to do on this goal? I am sorry but I do not have a copy of this goal.
    Can you post a photo?

Some of these evolving goals may have another step to complete.
    I don't know how to capture a screen on iPad. This is the only goal which has the bug, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    Evolving any serpent dragon will complete the second part of the goal. When the goal says "evolve," it means put the dragon in the evolution temple.
    It doesn't complete anything. The serpent dragon was obviously put in the evolution temple, it is now at level 15, and the goal still says "evolve"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast