Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignoring / Declining gifts

Ignoring / Declining gifts

I was wondering what happens to any gift you choose to 'ignore'. Does the sender get a chance to send it to someone else, or is it used up/lost?

Rhino Keeper
    That's a good question- i will be interested to see the answer.

Rhino Keeper
    It's used up, sender can't send it again. Why on earth would anyone decline.a gift of gold?

Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    It's used up, sender can't send it again. Why on earth would anyone decline.a gift of gold?
    Lol.
    I'm only getting gold 1-2/ day from neighbors, seems like that's the maximum I get. It's been confirmed more than 2 neighbors have sent me gifts but yet I'm not receiving them and I'm maxed out. How many gold or gifts are you allowed to receive per day?

Executive Chef
    you can only send 3 gold to 3 different nbrs a day but u can recieve up to 20 a day. as of yet there are no other gifts that you can gift.

Farm Supplier
    The only way I have ever declined a gift of gold in the past is by accident and not on purpose. Only one time has my thumb slipped into the decline zone and I was yelling "noooooo" in a slow motion voice, now I cautiously use my pinky to accept gifts on my iPhone. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    you can only send 3 gold to 3 different nbrs a day but u can recieve up to 20 a day. as of yet there are no other gifts that you can gift.
    This means if your username starts with a letter z, you will never ever get gold from your neighbors? Saaaad.

Farm Supplier
    Because they don't need it. I myself don't want food items I prefer parts because I build machines to make food. I don't want to use gems for building. But that is just me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by horselady7 View Post
    Because they don't need it. I myself don't want food items I prefer parts because I build machines to make food. I don't want to use gems for building. But that is just me.
    Hey, send me that update please? I'd love to be able to build a food machine! LOL

Farm Supplier

Red face

Sorry I wish I could play dragons. Then I would know about gold gifts I would definitely take that. I am a knidel player.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast