Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignoring / Declining gifts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy4yoo View Post
    This means if your username starts with a letter z, you will never ever get gold from your neighbors? Saaaad.
    I'm not sure that your DS name will affect your gifts.

Some people select everyone when they gift and left the gold fall where it may. I read here that when you select everyone, the server gifts your gold randomly to three of your neighbors. (I hate that, btw)

I usually gift right after reset to the three most recent gifters on my newsfeed. I think this is what most people do, which is kinda nice since you build this mutual gift thing with them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by horselady7 View Post
    Sorry I wish I could play dragons. Then I would know about gold gifts I would definitely take that. I am a knidel player.
    Sorry ... I just can't resist an opportunity at humor. And now I'm really giggling!

Knidel? LOL is there a silent k?

I know you meant kindle, but it's just funny

Well, if you ever get an idevice, please join. I've played every TL game and this is by far the best!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy4yoo View Post
    This means if your username starts with a letter z, you will never ever get gold from your neighbors? Saaaad.
    not true. you can choose the three you want to send to. just click on their names and no one else's and they'll get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by horselady7 View Post
    Because they don't need it. I myself don't want food items I prefer parts because I build machines to make food. I don't want to use gems for building. But that is just me.
    umm wrong thread lol. there are no appliances in dragon story

I hit the ignore button as well by accident kinda was hopping I can explain and get it back. At the very least the person who sent it should be able t receive it back. Shame to waste one - especially when limited to gifting only 3 a day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MayaIsland View Post
    I hit the ignore button as well by accident kinda was hopping I can explain and get it back. At the very least the person who sent it should be able t receive it back. Shame to waste one - especially when limited to gifting only 3 a day.
    Yup, happened to me too. Funny thing that a few days later, the neighbor whose gift my nephew accidentally declined, also declined the gold i sent to him! By accident, of course. Lol.

Because TL has started popping up the news feed window when I am collecting coins. Suddenly I have hit the Ignore button & again, without warning or being a confirmation I have lost a gift of gold. THAT'S WHY IT IS IGNORED. IT IS STOLEN BY TL :O

Rhino Keeper
    For a while I thought if I ignored gift it was returned to my neighbor giving them the opportunity to send it to someone else because that would make sense! Imagine my embarrassment when I realized I had been wasting my neighbors generous gifts!

Executive Chef
    does anyone recive 20 golds from neighburs? I doubt that,when you can send only 3,dosent make sence.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    does anyone recive 20 golds from neighburs? I doubt that,when you can send only 3,dosent make sence.
    I believe what they're saying is that you can receive up to 20 gifts of gold per day from Neighbors but can only send 3. I have quite a few neighbors who send me gold daily but I can only return the favor 3 at a time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast