Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a trick to oving evolution temple to upper cliffs

Rhino Keeper

Is there a trick to oving evolution temple to upper cliffs

I am trying to move my evolution temple to the upper cliff I have just cleared, but can't seem to get it up there. Is there a trick to this?

Farm Supplier
    I was able to get most of my farms too the upper cliff by having them first placed in a spot as close as I can to the upper cliff then try to 'flick' it up to the cliff. It may take a few or so tries but it is possible, along with some patience. Hope this makes sense and good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah you just flick it- like flick baseball . Oh and put your patience hat on... It can take quite a few tries. But eventually you'll get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh...lol... I have flicked and flicked...lol.... But will keep trying thank you!!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok sometimes you just pull it back a little before you flick. Then quickly slide you finger( I turn my hand sidewards because you get a faster flick this way) so when you flick - pretend like the evo temple is attached to your finger, as you swipe, before you get to the destination pick your finger up ( so don't let your finger slide from point a to point b, pick it up before you hit b) if that makes any sense I hope it helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Ok sometimes you just pull it back a little before you flick. Then quickly slide you finger( I turn my hand sidewards because you get a faster flick this way) so when you flick - pretend like the evo temple is attached to your finger, as you swipe, before you get to the destination pick your finger up ( so don't let your finger slide from point a to point b, pick it up before you hit b) if that makes any sense I hope it helps.
    I flicked and flicked and i flicked....I finally got it to go... Thank you everyone.
    As I read these post is it just me or does this seem a little strange?? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    What's seems a little strange?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    What's seems a little strange?
    All this flicking!!

Rhino Keeper
    Certainly is strange- I hate moving things around because of this exact reason.

Executive Chef
    What'd the upper cliff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast