Thread: Gold Trap

Rhino Keeper

Angry Gold Trap

I just spent 80 gold in a gold trap! Which took me forever to save up!!! Now I only have 9 left until my nbrs gift me again!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I emailed TL about it, but I don't really think I'll get any gold back or anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Nope it's gone- that's sad. Can't believe they don't fix them. Geez

Executive Chef
    I spent 100 golds on an instant complete expansion once

same here, 220 gold, i never use them once and they all gone at speeding expansion that i dont want. i dont really save up anymore since then. lol

Lost 160 gold here. It blows. And yea. Team lave will not reimburse or "revert" your game back.

Farm Supplier
    The gold that I have is gifted by neighbors and I always make a point to have it just below 20 and not at or above cause I'm too afraid of these gold traps. Shoot one time I was crazy happy tapping when harvesting my crops that I spent 1 gold to speed up a darn berry that only takes 30 seconds, I could have slapped myself for that one. Now I cautiously and very, and mean very slowly tap on anything on the screen.

Rhino Keeper
    I know. I bumped my elbow on the screen once, all of my gold nearly gone.

Farm Supplier
    It would be really nice if there was a confirmation button after you either intentionally or accidentally click "speed up *blank* with gold". Like a "are you sure want to use gold for this?" click yes to confirm no to decline. That would solve problems and keep players happy.

Farm Supplier
    This is a finger tapping type of game sometimes fingers slip or elbows in your case, so accidents are bound to happen. My problem was I got too comfy and was tapping on everything that was "ready" like there was no tomorrow, without that confirmation I had spent 1 gold on a 30 second berry. I still can't live that down... Sometimes, I have nightmares about it, lol.