Thread: New appliance help,please

Rhino Keeper

New appliance help,please

I am pretty new at BS and have 3 ovens, 2 drink machines, and 1smoothie machine. I am level 21. How do you get more appliances? I see other players with alot more, yet they are about at the same level. Thanks for the help!

Storm I'd: vickielea

Rhino Keeper
    Regret that i do not remember exactly how many appliances one can have at each level.
    Base on your information above, I assume that you can have 6 appliances at level 21.
    If you wanna bake food faster, you may store your drink machines and smoothie machine in your inventory.
    Then, you will have 3 free appliance slots. You can then purchase 3 more ovens.
    After you are done with baking, you can store all your ovens, place your 2 drink machines in the bakery. Then, you can purchase another 4 drink machines.
    In such a way, you may bake food using 6 ovens at a time or make drinks using 6 drink machines at a time.

If you really would like to get additional appliance slot, you will need to spend gems to unlock. The current cost to unlock additional appliance slot is 49 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    when you are getting to higher level, you will get additional appliance slots unlocked.
    If I do not remember it wrong, maximum appliance slots is 18 and you will gradually get to 18 slots.

Rhino Keeper
    please explain the term 'store. I am using an android tablet, Toshiba Thrive. Please describe the steps to store and retrieve items. Thanks!

There is a design tab in the corner. Once you click on it, you can purchase items. To store something, click on that item, and click 'store' on the side. From here, you can access that appliance again and get new ones.

This thread may help you on many Bakery Story issues like this you have: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Q-(Housewilson)

Rhino Keeper
    Tap on design in bottom right corner and then touch the item, a store option will come up in bottom right corner.

Host(ess)
    When you level up you get more ^^

Rhino Keeper
    I went to design, tapped on a table, tapped 'store', it disappeared. How do I access it to get it out of storage? There is no button to retrieve it. Help!!

Rhino Keeper
    Tap on design. There are various tabs there, tables are on the first tab. If you have some of those tables, there's a small number on that type of table showing how many you have.

Buying and retrieving from storage work the same way - you click on the item and place it where you want. The difference is that you don't pay to retrieve from storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! I never noticed the 'x1' in the corner!