Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold trap

Farm Supplier

Angry Gold trap

So i just accidentally spend like 120 golds on speeding up the expansion.

Why?
    ...The game was lagging up as usual. When I pushed to "Expand for 400,000 coins," it took a while to load...so I went ahead and press again on the land where I wanted to expand, and boom! The next thing I know is the expansion is FINISHED -.-

I'm so close to quitting this game.

First I lost 40 golds in a glitch, which I reported to TL and they never responded to it. So what I did after that was NEVER spend any of my golds....just save it up....and now all those saving up went to nothing. -.- ...i only hav 43 golds left.

Farm Supplier
    BTW I don't lag in other game. I lag only in Dragon story.

Banned
    Yeah dragon story is slow for me too it lags... It's slow to move from one habitat to another

Executive Chef
    That really sucks.

Fashion Designer
    I lag alot too when my habitats have the collect tab above them

Farm Supplier
    This happened to me as well, also when I wanted to check breeding time... Clicked on a habitat and lagged out .. I could have had 300+ Gold by now am sitting on 103G ...

I just accidentally spent 20 on food. I may have clicked on the food at the top unintentionally, but the window didn't pop up until right when I was trying to click on a farm. Then it told me I received 1500 food. Ugh. I wish there was a confirmation to spend gold. The only other time I spent gold was an accident too, my finger slipped off the screen browsing the store before I really scrolled and I bought a firestorm (a common crossbreed) for 50 gold. I can't seem to save them for things I want.

Fashion Designer
    Hmm....people didn't believe me when I complained about how slow Dragon Story was compared to Bakery when it first came out. I can't play it at all on my old ipod, only on my newer iphone because of the lag.

same as you, i just lost 220 gold in expansion this morning because that stupid lagging *sob*, my gold only 38 now, it's a hard earn gold since i started playing, i was saving up to buy diamond
    but thank God the apps doesnt crash when i got rare breeding times, because in petshop story when i breed it will always crash and i must do a respring ~_~"

New Resident
    same happened to me. spend 100 Gold on 320 000 coins! what a waste.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-01-12 at 01:45 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast