Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Please stop trying to be my neighbor!

Farm Supplier
    I think I've read that on the " read first before posting rules" thread at the top of this forum, but could be wrong. But most likely that's prob the reason.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    Cause you're not allowed to post team lava support emails.
    Correct. This ^^^

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Why was it removed?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    Cause you're not allowed to post team lava support emails.
    This is correct

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...s-in-the-forum
    Last edited by greygull; 06-20-12 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Adding link
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    I'm sorry for the breach in forum rules and yes it can be done - changing one's storm 8 id. Just got a confirmation from support asking for some information to allow them to change the storm 8 id. But the forum name cannot be changed unfortunately. But the list of questions asked by support makes me really nervous. They want to know the level of my last game played, number of gems, level, xp, coin balance... Makes me nervous that somewhere in the changeover I may lose gems or coins or something! :-0

Grand Emperor
    I'm sorry for the breach in forum rules and yes it can be done - changing one's storm 8 id. Just got a confirmation from support asking for some information to allow them to change the storm 8 id. But the forum name cannot be changed unfortunately. But the list of questions asked by support makes me really nervous. They want to know the level of my last game played, number of gems, level, xp, coin balance... Makes me nervous that somewhere in the changeover I may lose gems or coins or something! :-0
    No, I believe they just want to verify that its you and not someone else asking to change your storm8 id. They ask for some of that when transferring from one device to another.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry but I can't resist..... 😂😂😂😂

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
    A beautiful day for a neighbor,
    Would you be mine?
    Could you be mine?

It's a neighborly day in this beautywood,
    A neighborly day for a beauty,
    Would you be mine?
    Could you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
    I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
    Since we're together, we might as well say,
    Would you be mine?
    Could you be mine?
    Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you please,
    Won't you please,
    Please won't you be my neighbor?

Spoken: Hi television neighbor, I'm glad we're together again....

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthem...oodlyrics.html
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    I will most certainly NOT add you mr or ms damanding.

Oh no!!!!! I just wanted to see your extra special pink and yellow diamond dragon. The really rare one (rarer even than the regular diamond dragon) that only a few people have...*sniff sniff*. I knew you had one and i just love looking at it and that's why i kept inviting you...*sniff sniff*...because you didn't post a picture of that pink and yellow dragon here on the forum. *sniff sniff* but I know you have one...probably the only one in the entire game...i haven't seen that one anywhere else. Except in your game *sniff sniff* That pink and yellow dragon...sigh....
    I want to know what did she/he mean pink and yellow diamond dragons. I didn't see their have pink and yellow diamond dragon. I am confused.

Executive Chef
    Sadly, only way is to ignore or keep declining. I find that if I post on the forum, I get a few unsolicited invites. Was stalked for 5 days on fashion story, have daily posts of "add me" from the same 2 players on nightclub story for slightly over a week months ago and from 1 player on DS right now. This is why I hesitate to post on walls of non nbrs and stop playing/dancing etc back if this becomes repetitive.

Rhino Keeper
    crystal isn't accepting neighbors either, yet she is singing the Mister Roger's theme song that asks for neighbors????
    I'm confused....

I'm not accepting neighbors now

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast