Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Please stop trying to be my neighbor!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    Do you get a notification that you've been declined? Not that I added you but just asking... Cause at the beginning when I first started out I added some random people and I have a few pending from way back then, and they were the ones that posted on my wall with an "add me storm id *****"... How do you remove a pending request that's been pending for over a month.
    U can't. GRRRR that gets me all mad

Nightclub Owner
    Oh no!!!!! I just wanted to see your extra special pink and yellow diamond dragon. The really rare one (rarer even than the regular diamond dragon) that only a few people have...*sniff sniff*. I knew you had one and i just love looking at it and that's why i kept inviting you...*sniff sniff*...because you didn't post a picture of that pink and yellow dragon here on the forum. *sniff sniff* but I know you have one...probably the only one in the entire game...i haven't seen that one anywhere else. Except in your game *sniff sniff* That pink and yellow dragon...sigh....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Demanding , you can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to change your storm ID for your games, but keep your member name here for the forum.
    that may help with these unwanted invites.
    Kooky, can that really be done? I asked once and this was the response I received:
    Last edited by greygull; 06-20-12 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Removing support email

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Kooky, can that really be done? I asked once and this was the response I received:
    Sounds like the answer is no. Btw bye bye to your quote there

Farm Supplier
    Thanks. Oh well, not a big deal, I got plenty of neighbors, about 186, so it's not like I'm hurtin for them, just thought maybe there was a way of removing the old pending that I wasn't aware of. What's the max anyhow? Does anyone know?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    Thanks. Oh well, not a big deal, I got plenty of neighbors, about 186, so it's not like I'm hurtin for them, just thought maybe there was a way of removing the old pending that I wasn't aware of. What's the max anyhow? Does anyone know?
    It's 2000.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yes, changing your ID to not match your forum name can be done. I think something different was asked there - maybe asking to change the forum name, but not the ID? I know, should be easy either way, not sure why it's like that.

I had something similar happening as well (though more elevated). Support was able to change my ID while leaving my forum name.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    What??? R u kidding me?? WOW! And I thought I had wayyy too many neighbors.

Nightclub Owner
    Why was it removed?

Farm Supplier
    Cause you're not allowed to post team lava support emails.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast