Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please stop trying to be my neighbor!

Fashion Designer

Angry Please stop trying to be my neighbor!

There are several people who can only be getting my ID from here on the forum that keep repeatedly sending me neighbor requests. Within a day, or even just a few hours of my declining it they send me another one. And they're not even bothering to post on my wall.

GET THE HINT ALREADY. IF I DECLINED YOUR REQUEST NOT JUST ONCE OR TWICE, BUT SEVERAL TIMES...I'M NEVER NEVER NEVER GOING TO ADD YOU AS A NEIGHBOR!!!!!!

For that matter, if I decline your request just ONE time...you guessed it...I'M NOT GOING TO ADD YOU AS A NEIGHBOR!!!!!!

Thanks to all those capable of taking a not so insignificant hint. Sorry the rest of you had to see this but it was beginning to get a bit out of hand!

Banned
    Awwww maybe they want to admire your island and diamond dragon ( do u have one?)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Awwww maybe they want to admire your island and diamond dragon ( do u have one?)
    Yes I have a diamond. That explanation would make one neighbor request somewhat reasonable. But to keep trying after I decline is definitely NOT reasonable.

By the way...I'm not adding any neighbors at all. I barely even play these days. So please don't send me any requests. My diamond looks exactly like the pictures on the forum.

Grand Emperor
    Add me

Grand Emperor
    I'm kidding! No one add me please!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I'm kidding! No one add me please!
    Too late!

Executive Chef
    I like to be added

The Honorable Panda
    Demanding , you can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to change your storm ID for your games, but keep your member name here for the forum.
    that may help with these unwanted invites.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Do you get a notification that you've been declined? Not that I added you but just asking... Cause at the beginning when I first started out I added some random people and I have a few pending from way back then, and they were the ones that posted on my wall with an "add me storm id *****"... How do you remove a pending request that's been pending for over a month.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    Do you get a notification that you've been declined? Not that I added you but just asking... Cause at the beginning when I first started out I added some random people and I have a few pending from way back then, and they were the ones that posted on my wall with an "add me storm id *****"... How do you remove a pending request that's been pending for over a month.
    You can't. It's permanent wa ah ah

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast