Thread: Bakery Story Camera green screen....

New Resident

Unhappy Bakery Story Camera green screen....

When I take a picture with my camera in Bakery Story, it's just a green screen. It comes up with the message "Great Shot!", but it's all green. I can even save them to my pictures on my Android and when I open it, nothin but green...

Any idea what's giong on here? And, how to fix it???

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture of my bakery.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	2.8 KB 
ID:	3194  

Grand Emperor
    There's at least 4 threads on this. I don't believe a resolution has been posted. Let me try to find them...

Grand Emperor
    This thread has references to 3 others, including the one posted above.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...droid%2C+green

If you get a resolution, can you post it for the others that will have this problem? Thanks.

The general fix is to reinstall the app. If you're still experiencing the same issue after reinstalling, please send us an email so we can collect more information on type of devices that are experiencing this issue. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    I have the problem too and posted about it on the forum.
    Tried all of the usual stuff, force closing app, rebooting phone, reinstalling app but nothing worked.
    I also contracted support about it but they only suggested doing what I already did (even though I told them what things I already tried in the mail to support).
    So I don't think there's an official fix for it.
    Oh and I have the problem with the only other game I play as well (Restaurant Story).

New Resident
    Mine gone black on colour not green

New Resident
    I got the same problem too on my Galaxy Note.

Do I need to "save" or do something else before I delete the game and reinstall it?

Farm Supplier
    Good day, I hope this is where I add regarding The camera on Bakery Story is missing? I don?t usually use it daily but when I need it it?s always there about three weeks ago it was not there? I didn?t think it was Irrelevant to report to Storm8 Support that the camera is missing? Therefore I would check storm 8 forums and found this post. By any chance anyone knows if it will be coming back? Thank you
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by reflection37 View Post
    Good day, I hope this is where I add regarding The camera on Bakery Story is missing? I don?t usually use it daily but when I need it it?s always there about three weeks ago it was not there? I didn?t think it was Irrelevant to report to Storm8 Support that the camera is missing? Therefore I would check storm 8 forums and found this post. By any chance anyone knows if it will be coming back? Thank you
    This is a known issue (in all the s8 games I play) that first happened back in March after the app updated. I've not seen any information regarding if/when we can expect the camera icon to return our apps so it's a waiting game at this point. Here's a link to the Bugs Thread on the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...con-is-missing

Until the option to take photos through the app is returned, players have been using the screenshot function that is built into every device. On the upside, doing this will still result in a photo of your bakery but the downside is that the image will have all the information on the screen that the in-game camera used to remove like your level, coin totals, etc.