Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quickly leveling without buying and selling decorations...

I've sold before hatching and after hatching and I still only get 100 for it....

Farm Supplier
    I don't think there is a way to sell eggs before hatching them (before putting them in the nest) correct if I'm wrong. You still get $100 yes, but if you place them in a habitat instead of selling them straight off the next you get experience. Water dragons sell for $1000 though (I believe) but just the plain old blue dragons, not hybrid blues.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for your information... You already saved many fruitful and firestorm life...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    I don't think there is a way to sell eggs before hatching them (before putting them in the nest) correct if I'm wrong. You still get $100 yes, but if you place them in a habitat instead of selling them straight off the next you get experience. Water dragons sell for $1000 though (I believe) but just the plain old blue dragons, not hybrid blues.
    Hmm.. Water dragons sell for 1000 after being hatched.. If they are done incubating, you could sell egg for 10k which would be worth more than the exp you get for hatching it.. BUT no one would Breed those on purpose, unless you don't own a water dragon which you need for hybrids. I don't know if at lower levels breeding water dragon for coins is worth the time or not but that is just my opinion.

Farm Supplier
    I don't think Dragon Eggs would change in price when you sell them.. Although I would also like to get more than 100 coins for breeding a rare egg or something that took me 20 hours from incubating, but I could imagine that complication for change with breeding times and rarity what not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ****bethy View Post
    I noticed quite a few posts in which people referenced buying castles, dragon rides, etc. and other expensive decorations just to sell them back in order to get xp and increase their level. This is not necessary at all!

I'm not sure if this a glitch or was done purposely, but if you want to get xp quickly... NEVER, EVER sell a dragon egg right out of the nest. If you sell a dragon egg from the nest once it is finished incubating, all you will get is the measely 100 coins for your effort. INSTEAD... place that dragon in a habitat, even if you don't want it. As long as you place the dragon in a habitat, you will get experience points for it (and quite a bit too! a common dragon like Island is worth 255 xp or Coral is 435 xp!). You can sell the dragon immediately afterwards for the exact same price you would get from selling it as an egg too.

I find it easiest to leave two - three common dragons at level one (no waisting treats on these guys). Then when I wind up with a dragon I really don't want or need to keep, simply sell one of those level one dragons in a habitat that matches one of the colors in the dragon you just bred. Rinse and repeat.

It's a quick way to level up and max out your habitats without spending the coins you might need for expansions and treats ^_^
    Very accurate & smart advice! Thx for the heads up. I'd never paid attention but now I def won't be selling any eggs out of the nest!!
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12