Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today I spent all my gold!! Almost 670 gold, that is ..

Angry Today I spent all my gold!! Almost 670 gold, that is ..

Since I started to play, I've managed to save almost 670 gold after buying my 2nd nest. Today I accidently lost 250 gold on a trap on buying food. After I lost it and decided to stop playing DS, I decided I needed to spend my gold. Can't just leave it there after all the hard work of saving for so long. I used them to speed up breeding and hatching time on island/firestorm combo. I didn't get a diamond but I got almost a dozen rares. Ironically enough, those 18,000 foods I accidently bought come handy now. Yes, I was being sarcastic. LOL! I'm out of DS for good! Can still be found in BS and PHS though!!

Rhino Keeper
    What's your dragon name? You're a nbr of mine.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry to hear that, but how did you get into a food trap? I mean we have to click on the food area, then select the amount. Plus the IAP box doesn't pop unless we tap on it. Was it on a iphone ot ipad? it seems to me, many who fell into traps are using ipad.

Executive Chef
    Oh no see you in your bakery then

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I had that much gold to lose. I've only saved up 200 since I joined (plus another 50 that I lose to a gem trap). :/

I too will quit after losing 160 gold.....now i'm down to 19.

Here's how I lost mine...I expanded, paid 850,000 coins to, and as I lifted my thumb off the screen, the "use gold" box popped up, and then disappeared, then i was out of gold!!! I guess my finger was too close to the screen. I've never had the "use gold" box pop up that quick before.

I would email teamlava support, but for the life of me, i can't find a contact us on the main teamlava page, just a way to contact forum admins. I'd be more than happy if they'd reset my game to before my non-touching thumb mysteriously used 160 gold to speed up an expansion. I don't even care about the coins.

This really is irritating, seems like a simple "are you sure?" box would be an easy thing to add...

I quit. I'm not quite sure why I kept playing anyways after the jacked up prices....I'm at my max habitats, millions of coins, just no diamond dragon.

So why can't I edit my previous post?

anyways, just found the email to support. will email them and see what happens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by karlos2121 View Post
    So why can't I edit my previous post?

anyways, just found the email to support. will email them and see what happens.
    Nothing will happen they will ... Sorry you lost your gold. It we don't refund gems especially not for accidental purchases ... Next time be more careful

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Nothing will happen they will ... Sorry you lost your gold. It we don't refund gems especially not for accidental purchases ... Next time be more careful
    be more careful? I didn't even have my finger on the screen when it happened.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by karlos2121 View Post
    be more careful? I didn't even have my finger on the screen when it happened.
    Yeah hey you don't loose nothing by trying but pretty much your gold is lost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast