Thread: Problem when redecorating

Rhino Keeper

Problem when redecorating

I have redecorated my restaurant over 3 times now i have changed tables chairs and ive put up new wall decorations. But everytime i exit out of the game and go back to it everything ive bought and put it in my restaurant is gone. And back to the way it was before. Is anyone else experiencing this problem and how to fix it?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by skittles1723 View Post
    I have redecorated my restaurant over 3 times now i have changed tables chairs and ive put up new wall decorations. But everytime i exit out of the game and go back to it everything ive bought and put it in my restaurant is gone. And back to the way it was before. Is anyone else experiencing this problem and how to fix it?
    Mine does exactly that all the time. Are you on wifi? Mine does it because my connection is weak. Get closer to the router if you can, or move your device around until you get more bars and then load the game. I've started checking my wall, news, or nbr list every few minutes, and if none of that will load, I know it's too weak and to restart the game before I try to do anything, because it won't save. The connection's not quiiiiite weak enough to bring up the OH NO LOST UR NET popup though, so it's tricky. Visit a nbr and go back home every few minutes too, because that gets you the 'Processing' screen, and that will lock in any progress. It's annoying, but it's what I've found that works.

This is due by a sync error. This can undo any changes you may have done just done in the game, or the last time you accessed the game. We recommend restarting your device prior to starting to play again. This should show you your correct progress. Additionally, please make sure that you have a strong cellular signal or WiFi signal when attempting to play our games. If this problem continues, we recommend sending a ticket to support@teamlava.com.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    If I may... this was brought up before, and those answers still don't help. Emailing support will do absolutely nothing for a weak wifi signal or a lack of RAM on a device. Force-closing and restarting doesn't do anything for what's already been lost, and won't necessarily stop it from happening again either. There's no predicting it, so there's no preventing it. Also, if the game is re-syncing, why are the actions reverted but the coins still spent? That isn't a "previously saved state".