Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlock a new appliance

Question Unlock a new appliance

I used to need 24 gems for a new appliance and now it's asking for 49 gems, I'm in level 97 is that normal ?? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, TL changed the pricing scheme, again.

Executive Chef
    I know

This is annoying, I planned for 24 and got hit by 49, ,, now ill work on cash and XPs. I wanna reach 30 appliances

TL is pushing those gem savers to buy appliance........

Quote Originally Posted by lukesolo View Post
    TL is pushing those gem savers to buy appliance........
    increasing the price wouldn't push them,,

For me this takes all the fun out of the game. i try to find every possibility to earn gems to add an extraappliance. At 49 to unlock this is the end of the road for me. I'll hang around for 2weeks if they recall the price like before, otherwise i'm out. Level 98 near 99.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by aszfarm View Post
    For me this takes all the fun out of the game. i try to find every possibility to earn gems to add an extraappliance. At 49 to unlock this is the end of the road for me. I'll hang around for 2weeks if they recall the price like before, otherwise i'm out. Level 98 near 99.
    I agree. Today I finally hit 24 and immediately went to buy an appliance (before I hit a gem trap) only to find it now cost 49 gems. That pretty much did it. Big loss in interest for me.

New Resident
    I agree, this is a bad thing. At 24 gems, you still have to do a decent amount of work to get another appliance, but it is possible. At 49, its just not worth it. I was considering buying gems on same to unlock two appliances at once, but now its just way too much to be worth it. I can see a small increase in price, but to more than double it is just ridiculous

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aszfarm View Post
    I honestly don't think they'll drop the price. There are some players that have 199 or 99 gems to unlock an appliance/catalog spot, and most likely theirs will drop down to 49 at some point. I have a feeling that 49 is the golden number now. In a way it makes sense, this way somebody can't just purchase 2 of the lowest priced packages, they'd have to either buy 3, or buy one of the higher priced packages to get enough gems to open just 1 spot.

I don't agree with TL's move here, but it does make sense when all they are after is MONEY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast