Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Increase Rare percentage?

Fashion Designer
    I have gotten several rares in the past 2 days. YEY me! Still no diamond, but everything else.

Rhino Keeper
    Nope, no improvement. I did get ForestFire over the weekend in the midst of way too many Fruitful, Firestorm, Island, Magic. Nope nothing new. Peeping at the breeding time gets to depressing when it is 20 hours over and over - yeah another Magic or Island. A total of 40 hours for a dragon that will ultimately earn either 407 or 517. I am so glad someone is getting some more rare ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Ehhh not really an improvement here either, a lot of charms, life, corals. But I did get another fairy, wild, and a Titan

Executive Chef
    Don't tell me this is random too I noticed a slight change I am getting several magics which are rare

Those of you who have received rare dragons more frequently are probably just lucky. I don't know for sure but I don't think the frequency of getting a rare dragon has changed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Those of you who have received rare dragons more frequently are probably just lucky. I don't know for sure but I don't think the frequency of getting a rare dragon has changed.
    They haven't changed wow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12