Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Offering free items which Players have worked hard to accumulate-Not Fair!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    How dare you complain??? You've got goals which android users dont. And let me say that bakery story without goals is kind of pointless game... Androids have been ignored for too long so how could you be jealous of a few decorations that we've got instead of goals?
    Us players have a right to complain when a company is practicing deceptive tricks. I don't care what IOS or Android has or doesn't have. Giving away or offering random sales on Exclusive box items is not good business and is not fair to the players who have spent their money on these boxes and DOES NOT make up for the unfairness displayed to the Droid players. And since sooo many players are condoning this practice we will continue to see the boxes devalued. So I will never buy another box again and same goes for a lot of other players.

I would like to say again congrats to all Droids on your gifts. Can't wait to see all those worthless candy carousels!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardlickfan View Post
    . Can't wait to see all those worthless candy carousels!!!!
    For the first time this year droids got something and you can't let them be happy. Your statement was aimed at hurting android players. Why? TL picked the gifts. I understand why you're upset. It has been made very clear and it is a legitimate argument. We all want fairness. We have been asking for it for the 15 months I've been playing. But why make the players feel bad when they finally get something fun.

Banned
    This thread is very similar to the arguments between my seven year old and her friends. "No fair! How come she gets the prettier Barbie? I want the blue dress...why cant I have the blue dress? I had the pink shoes first! If I cant have them, NOBODY can!"

Really now. There has never been much fairness when TL 's involved. Period. I play on a kindle, therefore, I get NO GOALS and NO FREEBIES. And since I cant have goals and free stuff, I believe the only solution is to take away EVERYONES GOALS AND FREE STUFF

Really guys...I'm going to assume that everyone in this thread who 's litterally whining, is no older than twelve. Cant we all just get along

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bethb6228 View Post
    This thread is very similar to the arguments between my seven year old and her friends. "No fair! How come she gets the prettier Barbie? I want the blue dress...why cant I have the blue dress? I had the pink shoes first! If I cant have them, NOBODY can!"

Really now. There has never been much fairness when TL 's involved. Period. I play on a kindle, therefore, I get NO GOALS and NO FREEBIES. And since I cant have goals and free stuff, I believe the only solution is to take away EVERYONES GOALS AND FREE STUFF

Really guys...I'm going to assume that everyone in this thread who 's litterally whining, is no older than twelve. Cant we all just get along
    AND send everyone to their rooms.

Rhino Keeper
    The way I see it is... It's crying over spilt milk.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe this thread is still open. Yes TL isn't fair in many many ways. So we can either join together and fight back (like the *******) or just accept the fact that TL is unfair and play the game as we wish. But the constant fighting and complaining gets nowhere. Nothing will change with TL so don't waste any more time or energy on this and go have fun with the new updates. The ironic thing is every game is a box update. Oh TL you should be a comedy show!!!! Lol!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgirl78 View Post
    What do you mean untruths? Android users are getting gummi bear and some others every day for 7 or 9 days consecutively aren't they? Don't forget I have been playing on Android before switching to IOS, and yes I do know mystery boxes need Gems to buy. I m only comparing goals and items android users r getting for this specific promo.

You stated Androids were getting free boxes. That's not the case. It was one box, but not every item in said box.

Rhino Keeper
    As someone who used to play on an android device, I'm happy that they're getting something special this time. I used to feel so left out as Ios users constantly got things droid didn't. Let them have some fun for a change.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    How dare you complain??? You've got goals which android users dont. And let me say that bakery story without goals is kind of pointless game... Androids have been ignored for too long so how could you be jealous of a few decorations that we've got instead of goals?
    Anyone has EVERY right to complain or express their opinion, and a lot of people could say the same about android users always complaining about measly goals that aren't even all that great. Majority of the time you bake like a maniac for xp/coins and you don't always get gems/prizes, and yes some do unlock recipes but still, goals become quite frustrating. I would love to have free box items over goals! At the end of the day, on both ends, it's unfair and if everyone kept their mouth shut, then we would all be letting TL know it's perfectly ok to treat their customers/players unfairly. To you, right now it may not be unfair because you've just been given free items, but you have to see this from every angle, just like us iOS users always look at y'alls situation with never having goals/appliances. Most of us aren't even complaining about decorations, it's the principal of how TL has gone about this.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mposey View Post
    I thought this same thing at first but you got to think of it in a positive way. Android players deserve something nice too. Though I don't think our goals is better then being handed rare items. Because we don't get goals that often its really not fair but maybe team lava will give us some stuff too. But I won't hold my breath on that ��
    I agree but what about KINDLE FIRE PLAYERS!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!