Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Watering Farms

Nightclub Owner
    I water wherever my ipad drops me too. Sometimes, though i'll take the time to find mature crops or trees.
    I had one neighbour who specifically requested that her neighbours water neatly and got upset whenever that request wasn't followed. Well...I made sure every time i went to her farm to water in a haphazard manner. Lol. I actually took pleasure in doing that, i am most ashamed to say. She deleted me. I laughed. I still pop in every now and then and water all over the place

As for collectibles: i find that vegetables guve me the highest collectible drop rate. I tend to get the rare ones whenever i water the veggies. Sometimes i'll even get two rarer ones in a row. I must try watering only trees for a day and see what happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I water wherever I feel like it. Some crops I have trouble telling if they're watered. But I have noticed a trend of more and more people wanting certain things watered first. I have a couple things to say about that:

1. All the stuff is going to get watered eventually
    2. How often does it actually happen where you have unwatered stuff to harvest but other stuff is watered?
    3. Do you really want to create more "rules" for your neighbors to follow?
    4. How about you just appreciate the fact that someone took the time to come water and visit your farm
    5. Is the world going to end if god forbid, you have to collect an unwatered crop?

Myself, I don't care where or what people water when they come to my farm. I'm also getting a bit tired of people turning into ocd farmers.
    Well said and I agree 100%. My nbrs can water wherever they want, can gift me whatever if what I requested is too much hassle and they'd rather gift dog bowls to all nbrs at once including me then that's no problem with me. I'm just happy they took the time to gift. It's not the end of the world if they water in a zig zag, all over the place, in a straight line, newly planted crops....you get my drift.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Well said and I agree 100%. My nbrs can water wherever they want, can gift me whatever if what I requested is too much hassle and they'd rather gift dog bowls to all nbrs at once including me then that's no problem with me. I'm just happy they took the time to gift. It's not the end of the world if they water in a zig zag, all over the place, in a straight line, newly planted crops....you get my drift.
    I agree with pinkster73 too! I work full-time, have 3 kids to raise (4, if you include my husband), and a house to look after. I play FS and RS to relax in my fantasy world of restaurants and farms. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth -- if someone wants to water my trees instead of my veggies -- go for it!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    As for collectibles: i find that vegetables guve me the highest collectible drop rate. I tend to get the rare ones whenever i water the veggies. Sometimes i'll even get two rarer ones in a row. I must try watering only trees for a day and see what happens.
    I'm on Android and have noticed more collectibles in the evening. Overall have too many darn tool racks and bee hives. Hope to get the others that earn me some coins. I'm racing Pinkster to get the Vineyard...shhhhhhh.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    I'm on Android and have noticed more collectibles in the evening. Overall have too many darn tool racks and bee hives. Hope to get the others that earn me some coins. I'm racing Pinkster to get the Vineyard...shhhhhhh.
    You're probably going to win.

Fashion Designer
    You're probably going to win.

Ahh, you just burst my bubble. :-(

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Ahh, you just burst my bubble. :-(
    Sorry. I just don't run a very profitable farm.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry. I just don't run a very profitable farm.
    But it is a pretty one.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by amymcc View Post
    But it is a pretty one.
    Thanks! Looks are more important then profit. Until I want to buy something.

Farm Supplier
    I sometimes envy your devotion to design.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast