Are you following me? :P
    lol you're following me. I posted first

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    lol you're following me. I posted first
    Oh ya. I guess I'm the stalker wa ah ah

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    I don't consider it rude if nbrs don't see spots that aren't watered. the games are very time consuming and I don't expect them to tap everywhere trying to find a space to water. I think it's a bit much saying they are rude.

that being said though I often do the same thing and tap every single crop to see if there is one someone missed.
    Granted, on occasion, people miss spots. No one is perfect, including me. I've missed spots. I'm referring to those that are too lazy to take a good look. They glance over the farm, don't see anything that immediately jumps out at them, and leave a note that I'm full. This frequently happens on the crops that are more difficult to tell when watered. I guess I just expect the same courtesies I provide in return. You're correct, though, "rude" is a bit harsh. I'll just stick with lazy.😜 I actually had a visitor leave a note that read "sorry, to lazy to look"! Needless to say, they didn't get visited. Lol
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Granted, on occasion, people miss spots. No one is perfect, including me. I've missed spots. I'm referring to those that are too lazy to take a good look. They glance over the farm, don't see anything that immediately jumps out at them, and leave a note that I'm full. This frequently happens on the crops that are more difficult to tell when watered. I guess I just expect the same courtesies I provide in return. You're correct, though, "rude" is a bit harsh. I'll just stick with lazy.😜 I actually had a visitor leave a note that read "sorry, to lazy to look"! Needless to say, they didn't get visited. Lol

At least they're honest O_o

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    At least they're honest O_o
    That was supposed to be a happy face. Stupid keyboard. At least it's a pink keyboard. 흣

Farm Supplier

I'm with you here!

It bodes well to remember that these are games...supposed to be fun, not stressful!!This is NOT the real world, this is time consuming fun!! Just enjoy and don't take everything so seriously!! QUOTE=pinkster73;334321]I water wherever I feel like it. Some crops I have trouble telling if they're watered. But I have noticed a trend of more and more people wanting certain things watered first. I have a couple things to say about that:

1. All the stuff is going to get watered eventually
    2. How often does it actually happen where you have unwatered stuff to harvest but other stuff is watered?
    3. Do you really want to create more "rules" for your neighbors to follow?
    4. How about you just appreciate the fact that someone took the time to come water and visit your farm
    5. Is the world going to end if god forbid, you have to collect an unwatered crop?

Myself, I don't care where or what people water when they come to my farm. I'm also getting a bit tired of people turning into ocd farmers.[/QUOTE]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567