Thread: found this on tech crunch

found this on tech crunch

Storm8 is the company behind such hits as World War and iMobsters, and its studio TeamLava produced hits like Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Farm Story, and Fashion Story. Many of the games have hit top apps lists for both iPhone and Android, and between them, we?re hearing the company is on pace to make $100 million in revenue this year. The most impressive part? They haven?t raised any external funding to date.

i have said it before as long as people are paying out big bucks on the games they will keep rasing cost

Nightclub Owner
    When I look at the US iTunes App Store, there is only one game, ONE, that is in the top 50 for gross, that is Dragon Story, and it's ranked at #35. There biggest competitor for Dragon Story is #1, that should tell you something right there, as that is also a FREE game.

They must be making a good deal of their money off of Android players, since they can't even hit the Top 50 on gross on iTunes US.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    That article was ages ago, anyway.

I don't think DS is available for android yet as far as I know but I could be wrong...but android users are far more hardcore then Apple users when it comes to games... I hope they fix stuff before releasing to android because they are brutal users and there will be a lot more complaining here if they don't fix stuff before they launch it there.