Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unlock a new appliance

This really bothers me. I have been as tolerant as possible with gem traps, and all of these other scams. But this ticks me off. This is the only thing I EVER use gems for, and it is the only thing that gems can be used for for actual gameplay, vs. decor. I would like to see the response of a CM in this situation. This is something that I hoped would not change, but in the end did. I am very upset about this, and I think that TL made a HUGE mistake.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    This really bothers me. I have been as tolerant as possible with gem traps, and all of these other scams. But this ticks me off. This is the only thing I EVER use gems for, and it is the only thing that gems can be used for for actual gameplay, vs. decor. I would like to see the response of a CM in this situation. This is something that I hoped would not change, but in the end did. I am very upset about this, and I think that TL made a HUGE mistake.
    I'm now waiting for the other shoe to drop and TL upping the gem price for the sonic appliances. You know that's coming, as other than the appliance spots, that is the next thing people use their gems for in regards to game play vs deco.

When they're after money it doesn't make sense either. your calculation starts from the premisse that people will buy it. Personally I believe they will loose sales because the price is to high, Earning double on almost nothing is less the. Earing a decent sum on quantities. If you buy 275gems at 40? you have 5 appliances. If the price stays i'm out. I thing I will reach level 99 in 2 weeks. That's my limit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12