43 37.72%
  • Kind of

43 37.72%
  • No

28 24.56%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubble mania

Rhino Keeper
    I'm playing it just to complete a BS goal. Need to get to island 4, howeve, I have run out of energy after island 2. I would like to congratulate the programmer who invented that GEM TRAP right at the point where you launch the bubble. Sheesh!

Rhino Keeper
    I made it to six. Slightly entertaining but my intent was to get rid of the icons crowding my screen. They are STILL there! 0% progress??!! Grrrr. Now what?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    No offence, I''m sure it's a good game (still can't get it...), but I think it belongs at IceMochi - their casual gaming company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I think the wait time for energy to replenish should be cut in half, as most kids don't have the patience, or really even the time, to wait that long. This game is great at teaching patience to kids, but they also have short attention spans and if they have to wait TOO long, they'll move on and not come back for a day or two, or at all. Not only that, but they may only be able to play at certain times, so having to wait a good deal of time for the energy to replenish may mean they only get to play for a short period of time.
    I agree with this queentina. My nephews would love this game but they wouldn't ave the time to wait for the energy to refill either. Nor do I. I have several games on my device and to be honest this one promises to get deleted once I get to the fourth island and hopefully get my gems in bs, farm and rs. If the energy time was shorter then maybe the game would stay on. And i certainly won't be buying gems either so...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I agree with this queentina. My nephews would love this game but they wouldn't ave the time to wait for the energy to refill either. Nor do I. I have several games on my device and to be honest this one promises to get deleted once I get to the fourth island and hopefully get my gems in bs, farm and rs. If the energy time was shorter then maybe the game would stay on. And i certainly won't be buying gems either so...
    There is no need to buy gems ... I didnt and finished the last level ...but when I played their was. O such thing as gems untill I updated yesterday

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    There is no need to buy gems ... I didnt and finished the last level ...but when I played their was. O such thing as gems untill I updated yesterday
    Well yes, but if someone wanted to do this quickly he/she might buy gems to get more energy. I'm on the third island and out of energy with a wait to replenish time of about 20 mins to half hour. I had one energy remaining, opened one level on the third island changed my mind before throwing even one ball, went to another easier level to see if i could finish that one and earn more energy points and coins but alas i was told that my energy was depleted- just for opening that first level on island three. So be careful of that. If i had spent real money for that 1 energy and lost it by merely opening the level i would have been hopping mad.

Executive Chef
    I like this game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Well yes, but if someone wanted to do this quickly he/she might buy gems to get more energy. I'm on the third island and out of energy with a wait to replenish time of about 20 mins to half hour. I had one energy remaining, opened one level on the third island changed my mind before throwing even one ball, went to another easier level to see if i could finish that one and earn more energy points and coins but alas i was told that my energy was depleted- just for opening that first level on island three. So be careful of that. If i had spent real money for that 1 energy and lost it by merely opening the level i would have been hopping mad.
    I did the exact same thing after waiting 17 minutes or whatever it was, very annoying!

Rhino Keeper
    this is for sure much better than Slots!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus2010 View Post
    I made it to six. Slightly entertaining but my intent was to get rid of the icons crowding my screen. They are STILL there! 0% progress??!! Grrrr. Now what?
    I'm having the same problem. I'm at the 4th island, but the goals don't recognize that I'm there.
    Any ideas??

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast