43 37.72%
  • Kind of

43 37.72%
  • No

28 24.56%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bubble mania

New Resident
    I voted no because Level 4-6 is physically impossible to beat. I did the math with 3 configurations I got, and to break through the balls that are displayed on the first section alone would take 82 if they came in the right order, and the rest of the screen would have required about 2x more, yet you get 75

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kuhjager View Post
    I voted no because Level 4-6 is physically impossible to beat. I did the math with 3 configurations I got, and to break through the balls that are displayed on the first section alone would take 82 if they came in the right order, and the rest of the screen would have required about 2x more, yet you get 75
    It's not impossible keep trying I got to the last level 10-6

Anyone knows how to score high? I'm OCD, I've been getting 3stars for the first 3 levels or 18/18. Im having problems with 4-3, 4-5, & 4-6. I know that if you complete the task with less shoots or toss, seem like it doesn't matter, you dont receive much points...so, I don't get it. I know this because i went back to the easy levels like 1 or 2 and I'll complete it with more balls leftover than before.

Host(ess)
    I'm having trouble with 3-4

I already finished the quest and earned my gems for reaching island 4 in this game. It wasn't that hard but I had played different versions of this game before so that counts I guess. The funny thing though is that I'm addicted to this game now and can't stop playing it. This didn't happen with the other quest games (I downright hated poker) and I'm pleasantly surprised by it. It's unlikely that I will spend any money on this since all the cash I'll ever spend on a Team Lava game will go to my restaurant but I doubt I'll need to and I doubt I'll put it down until I reach the end or hit a wall I can't pass.

Host(ess)
    Hey i dont't know if this will work for you. But the goal that i got saidreach island four in bubble mania. If your having trouble with 3-6.. The colors pink,red, and purple will make you pass. That's how i finised the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely love this game! I haven't run out of energy yet (i downloaded it on friday), and i didn't spend any gems. I'm on level 4-3. It's so fun, but challenging at the same time

Farm Supplier
    I have some advice for those complaining that it's hard for them to progress in bubble mania.........

Were you to ever get stuck in a level, do not panic! Every time you retry a round, a difficulty setting will automatically be placed.. This means keep trying until you are placed in a difficulty setting right for you.(keep trying)
    There are a few levels were you need to buy bonuses in order to complete and difficulty settings wouldn't matter too much but are still in play... You need s**** which takes practice, again.(keep trying)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I agree with this queentina. My nephews would love this game but they wouldn't ave the time to wait for the energy to refill either. Nor do I. I have several games on my device and to be honest this one promises to get deleted once I get to the fourth island and hopefully get my gems in bs, farm and rs. If the energy time was shorter then maybe the game would stay on. And i certainly won't be buying gems either so...
    I didn't want to hit reply on queentina's post. My good sir your both ridiculous, there absolutely nothing wrong with this game. It takes s**** to get through harder levels end of story. I think both of you are or have 10 year olds who get mad about not being able to save the bunny! Instead of complaining about the energy times it takes to replenish, perhaps you could have asked, what can I tell my kid that plays a strategy game which gives you the option to continue if you fail with real money?
    I wonder what you guys will do when your kid or yourself go to game rooms and are not able to get passed level 2 and spend several coins/dollars to finish.. I wish I would own that machine that is about to make me rich lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tonynpatty89 View Post
    I didn't want to hit reply on queentina's post. My good sir your both ridiculous, there absolutely nothing wrong with this game. It takes s**** to get through harder levels end of story. I think both of you are or have 10 year olds who get mad about not being able to save the bunny! Instead of complaining about the energy times it takes to replenish, perhaps you could have asked, what can I tell my kid that plays a strategy game which gives you the option to continue if you fail with real money?
    I wonder what you guys will do when your kid or yourself go to game rooms and are not able to get passed level 2 and spend several coins/dollars to finish.. I wish I would own that machine that is about to make me rich lol.
    Excuse me, but I don't think you understood what either bobbyrae or myself was saying. For your information, when I wrote my original post the game hadn't been out in the Market for everyone yet, nor had it been upgraded to what you see as the game now. It only went to level 10-6 and there was no gem trap or a way to replenish your energy EXCEPT for waiting the 30 minutes.

With that being said, my original point is that MANY kids are given a certain time limit to play games daily. Just like MANY kids are given a certain time limit to watch TV daily. If 1/2 of their time to play a game is spent WAITING to replenish energy, they won't bother with the game and just move onto something that they CAN play within the time limits their parents give them. THAT was my point. I don't mind having to wait for energy to replenish, I just think the length of time is a tad too long.

I'm not sure why you chose my post to make your comments about, since there were/are many many other posts of people stating the energy issue is WHY they voted NO for this game. I actually voted YES.

I wish I could change my vote now though, as I would have to vote it NO because TL instituted a gem trap that is completely unnecessary. That pop-up is right were we need to shoot the ball, and since there is a pop-up at the end of the game (all your balls are gone), they don't need one when you're almost out of balls as well.

Luckily, we've found another bubble game that me and my son enjoy, so we'll be uninstalling this one and only playing that one.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast