Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I always get the Titan Dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Titan dragons are among the top coin producers. The more the merrier!
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Well ended up with yet another mist :-( decided to breed the same two I bred to get sea breeze to try for another one. It's a 14 hr one so it's either another mist or a serpent but most likely another mist :-(. This games really getting boring after seven days with not getting any new dragons :-(
    You might be breeding mist because serpent takes longer, I believe it was 16 or 18 Hours for mine.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    Titan dragons are among the top coin producers. The more the merrier!
    Go to the diamond dragon posts , people don't care about income. They just want new , good looking dragons.. Even tho I advices to get a good income before trying getting rares..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgee22 View Post
    Have u tried a Titan w fire or Titan w magic? I haven't tested it yet but maybe it might work.
    This is the best answer for several reasons, Atleast my point of view.

The combination you've used 4+ time gives no different result.
    Breeding two pures will get you one of the many 3 - 6 Hybrids.
    I noticed, If you breed a dragon you don't want for example (Titan + fire) you would have a higher chance to breed a difrent dragon. This means you would have less chance to breed a Titan and fire and higher chance to breed your planet!
    Lastly I haven't got a chance to attempt planet yet but some of my neighbors have two or three and are lower level than I.

Good luck breeding your planet and other rares, Phoenix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonynpatty89 View Post
    Go to the diamond dragon posts , people don't care about income. They just want new , good looking dragons.. Even tho I advices to get a good income before trying getting rares..
    No I m quite happy my diamond produces lots of money. Everyone needs a diamond if TL keeps jacking up the prices.

Executive Chef
    You might be breeding mist because serpent takes longer, I believe it was 16 or 18 Hours for mine.
    On the dragon list thread it said serpent 14hrs unless I looked at it wrong but it's a mist most likely anyways :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    On the dragon list thread it said serpent 14hrs unless I looked at it wrong but it's a mist most likely anyways :-(
    I looked at the list wrong. Eagle and mist are both 14 hrs but I've most likely got yet another mist which I'll just sell.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    No I m quite happy my diamond produces lots of money. Everyone needs a diamond if TL keeps jacking up the prices.
    Right , on my post towards the diamond dragon I adviced to first get a good income before attempting for the diamond because they complained about getting firestorm and eagles, Instead of attempting 20+ times for one diamond dragon why not 20 eagle or firestorm, My point because you progress faster expanding and things that require coins , which we need to level up. New rare dragons are cool but you have a choice now since everything priced went up, Either get new dragons or level up, you pick (unless coins isn't an object to you now)

Fashion Designer
    Right , on my post towards the diamond dragon I adviced to first get a good income before attempting for the diamond because they complained about getting firestorm and eagles, Instead of attempting 20+ times for one diamond dragon why not 20 eagle or firestorm, My point because you progress faster expanding and things that require coins , which we need to level up. New rare dragons are cool but you have a choice now since everything priced went up, Either get new dragons or level up, you pick (unless coins isn't an object to you now)
    Very sound advice Tony!
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really want a Titan but all I can get is Charm. Haiz......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast