Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I always get the Titan Dragon!

Host(ess)
    Better than life dragons. I didn't even like them in the first place, but now that I've gotten four of them (and probably another on the way), I'm really starting to hate them.

Host(ess)
    Oops, not life- meant fruitful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonynpatty89 View Post
    Right , on my post towards the diamond dragon I adviced to first get a good income before attempting for the diamond because they complained about getting firestorm and eagles, Instead of attempting 20+ times for one diamond dragon why not 20 eagle or firestorm, My point because you progress faster expanding and things that require coins , which we need to level up. New rare dragons are cool but you have a choice now since everything priced went up, Either get new dragons or level up, you pick (unless coins isn't an object to you now)
    Oh I get what you mean now. Sorry I read your post wrong. Very good advice!

Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Ooh I'll take one of your titans lol. It's been about a week and I haven't gotten any new dragons. I'm starting to get bored of getting the same dragons again and again. Don't know how much longer I'll last with this game.
    I think there are a lot of people in the same boat. Came really close to deleting the game yesterday after a week of getting only coral dragons, while trying for a wizard. Got a 22 breed time now so think I have wizard...need to check. For me, I find I am just logging into the game a lot less.

The developers should take note. I know they want people to spend real life money to get gold so they can speed up breeding times etc, but the same game model still applies. Keep the core game play fun - I think they are failing at the moment. Game is stagnating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamezealot View Post
    I think there are a lot of people in the same boat. Came really close to deleting the game yesterday after a week of getting only coral dragons, while trying for a wizard. Got a 22 breed time now so think I have wizard...need to check. For me, I find I am just logging into the game a lot less.

The developers should take note. I know they want people to spend real life money to get gold so they can speed up breeding times etc, but the same game model still applies. Keep the core game play fun - I think they are failing at the moment. Game is stagnating.
    With the little food that they give for the money, and how long it takes to evolve a dragon, I agree with you; the game is stagnating. It is disappointing not getting the dragons that you want but I guess that is the only challenge that the game has or can have. I do not play as often anymore because I have to wait 20 hrs for a dragon that I already have to hatch or to finish breeding. In the mean time, I have no food to give the rest of my dragons.... so what else is there to do?

Rhino Keeper
    Try genie and fire. thats how i got planet. i bred titan from planet and magic haha

Rhino Keeper
    I bred Titan from coral and charm.

Now 2 days to breed Titan is insane because to me it's not even special. It's bloody ugly and if it takes me two days to breed and hatch a dragon I dot even want (that isn't even rare) I'd lose interest very quickly in the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123