Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before Dragon Story was released to all

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    ButterPanda is doing a great job as a mod. I'm sure she passes everything along to TL. In the end its not up to her what TL decides to do. She is not an employee. She is a volunteer to help out as best she can on the forums and she's doing a great job just like all the other mods on the forums. It's TL that makes the decisions and makes the rules.
    Butterpanda is a Team lava Employee. I agree he does do a great job !!
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I remember what a nice friend of mine said when I asked her if she wanted to own a bakery in real life. She told me "heck yeah!" then I said ,"but you might get lots of complaints." That's when she said "that's why illhave a suggestion box for people to put in. And I'll never open the box." I feel like she and TL have similar strategies. I really hope you're taking these suggestions seriously because you have lost a lot of promising customers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    I remember what a nice friend of mine said when I asked her if she wanted to own a bakery in real life. She told me "heck yeah!" then I said ,"but you might get lots of complaints." That's when she said "that's why illhave a suggestion box for people to put in. And I'll never open the box." I feel like she and TL have similar strategies. I really hope you're taking these suggestions seriously because you have lost a lot of promising customers.
    Lol the suggestions are past but to a pile in a desk... Where they are just collecting dust bunnies

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    By the way, I have respect for her, I was just using that as an example. She's an amazing person

@sweetstuff- that's pretty much all they do

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oops sorry ButterPanda. I called you a she (insert sorry face here)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh I thought he was a mod. However he is still doing a great job.

How long does it take for TL to resolve issues. To me it looks like the don;t even look at the problems/complaints. Its just a way of up setting people who enjoy the game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peteralan View Post
    How long does it take for TL to resolve issues. To me it looks like the don;t even look at the problems/complaints. Its just a way of up setting people who enjoy the game
    If you email TL support make sure you allow for the appropriate time frame to receive a reply. I think the average time is aprox 72 business hours.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12