Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before Dragon Story was released to all

Rhino Keeper

Before Dragon Story was released to all

....there were several posts about people asking about a "new" game. TL stated that they released it 1st in a limited test market?
    What I want to know is why then didn't they get all the prices and stuff figured out then instead of upsetting so many people with all the changes they have made in last few weeks?

Rhino Keeper
    This is what ButterPanda said yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda
    I understand the frustration. Right now the game is going through changes that may or may not stay. But please remember that we do take all the suggestions and feedback seriously.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    ....there were several posts about people asking about a "new" game. TL stated that they released it 1st in a limited test market?
    What I want to know is why then didn't they get all the prices and stuff figured out then instead of upsetting so many people with all the changes they have made in last few weeks?
    I want to know why they'd have to figure it out after all the other story games they have already. They should know by now what prices to set before releasing a game. They should also know by now it's just gonna make some people teed off and quit.

Executive Chef

Originally Posted by ButterPanda
    I understand the frustration. Right now the game is going through changes that may or may not stay. But please remember that we do take all the suggestions and feedback seriously.

If they take our suggestions and feedbacks seriously then where is the confirm button for the many gem traps we've been asking for? Instead they do the opposite and add more gem traps or make them even worse to fall into by raising the prices of extra appliances, fashion clothes slots etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post

Originally Posted by ButterPanda

If they take our suggestions and feedbacks seriously then where is the confirm button for the many gem traps we've been asking for? Instead they do the opposite and add more gem traps or make them even worse to fall into by raising the prices of extra appliances, fashion clothes slots etc.
    Unfortunately, I don't see them ever providing a confirm button. I played fashion story for a long time and people consistently asked for a confirm button, but it never happened.

Banned
    Oh I know the answer.. TL doesn't CARE... And they don't play the game and didn't think we would become millionaires but now they "fixed it" and some are no longer millionaires

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lareinema View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't see them ever providing a confirm button. I played fashion story for a long time and people consistently asked for a confirm button, but it never happened.
    Oh I know it's never gonna be added. Just using that as an example to make a point.

Quote Originally Posted by camel_power View Post

WHATEVER i sent an email with a complaint no reply ...... and if this Quote was true then farm story would not still be jacked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TL dont care end of story ButterPanda... how about you return all the Gold and Gems that TL has taken from players because of these so called changes that may or may not stay.............................................. ............................................!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plsforever View Post
    WHATEVER i sent an email with a complaint no reply ...... and if this Quote was true then farm story would not still be jacked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TL dont care end of story ButterPanda... how about you return all the Gold and Gems that TL has taken from players because of these so called changes that may or may not stay.............................................. ............................................!
    ButterPanda is doing a great job as a mod. I'm sure she passes everything along to TL. In the end its not up to her what TL decides to do. She is not an employee. She is a volunteer to help out as best she can on the forums and she's doing a great job just like all the other mods on the forums. It's TL that makes the decisions and makes the rules.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    ButterPanda is doing a great job as a mod. I'm sure she passes everything along to TL. In the end its not up to her what TL decides to do. She is not an employee. She is a volunteer to help out as best she can on the forums and she's doing a great job just like all the other mods on the forums. It's TL that makes the decisions and makes the rules.
    Is BP a she or a he? I have no idea!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast