Thread: Lost gold & eggs

Lost gold & eggs

Bought gold to buy the eagle placed the egg in the nest now both have disappeared. No help with TL in resolving this matter. Think its time to give up. Just be careful when asking for help. Nothing seems to happen

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe you could close and reopen the game? Or you could delete/reinstall it?

I have tried everything possible. I have deleted and reinstalled the game switched off the phone nothing has worked

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have contacted them now it is up to the engineering department who will look into this problem but will not contact individuals so it would appear that this matter will go no further

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peteralan View Post
    I have contacted them now it is up to the engineering department who will look into this problem but will not contact individuals so it would appear that this matter will go no further
    Well you should get your gold back

Rhino Keeper
    Someone on this board went through a similar problem recently and it was resolved.

Fashion Designer
    Ive had a problem where I bought gold and it didnt show up. Emailed support and it was resolved. Took about 2 weeks but they did finally give me back the gold.