Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android Users

Exclamation Android Users

Hello. I am an android user who doesn't get goals that you idevice users get. That is unfair when will I get those perks? TL says they been working on it but it has been a long time! Please help!.

Host(ess)
    Yeah,i'm an android user too. There are no goals and classic bread oven in my phone. Wish they coupd give us the same stuff iusers have.

Farm Supplier
    You androids will be getting free goodies just by logging in the next 7 days consecutively from the candy collection only this week though. Check BS Facebook page they just posted it. Wish they offered to ios users these items require gems to open up mystery boxes. :/

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Ahuh.
    A load of free gem stuff.

Check out the main thread here!

Grand Emperor
    I am an Android user and would like for Android players to get goals. iOS players have had goals since the beginning of last Dec and have received a lot of neat decorations, appliances, recipes, crops, etc that will probably never become available to us. They have also been able to earn a lot of gems, coins, and XPs(?) that Androids haven't had the opportunity to earn. In Dec, TL said they were working on bringing goals to Androids, and that was over 6 months ago. Its about time they were released.

Getting the Google Play offers this week has nothing to do with Android players not getting goals, and it would be nice if we could keep this thread on the topic of goals for Android players.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I am an Android user and would like for Android players to get goals. iOS players have had goals since the beginning of last Dec and have received a lot of neat decorations, appliances, recipes, crops, etc that will probably never become available to us. They have also been able to earn a lot of gems, coins, and XPs(?) that Androids haven't had the opportunity to earn. In Dec, TL said they were working on bringing goals to Androids, and that was over 6 months ago. Its about time they were released.

Getting the Google Play offers this week has nothing to do with Android players not getting goals, and it would be nice if we could keep this thread on the topic of goals for Android players.
    Unfortunately, I'd have to disagree; this is mainly regarding goals, but it's also very much to do with disparity between platforms too.

Nightclub Owner
    While I am glad to see that android device users have gotten this promotion I don't think it really compensates for all they are missing out on. I really support the call for goals for android players.

New Resident
    Instead of the free items it would be nice if TL would just make all those previous goal recipes regular recipes now. This way we could all have them and earn the cash and gems.

Farm Supplier
    I am an Android user too, and wish that I can check my gift list with how many parts I have received. so far, I can only checked food received but not parts, I wish Android has the same function as iOS user, they can checked out their gift items ~~~~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yummytreatsbydawn View Post
    Hello. I am an android user who doesn't get goals that you idevice users get. That is unfair when will I get those perks? TL says they been working on it but it has been a long time! Please help!.
    I played pet story and was given goals for that (I 'm a kindle User). I'm glad there's no goals for bakery because if they are anything like pet story goals, then they're not worth it. You spend more money on completing the goals than you get as a reward. Its just another way for TL to get your money and gems. I could be wrong as ive never seen a BS goal (no pun intented), but in Pet shop story there would be a "skip goal for a million gems" button right next to the goal. How many times do you think people accidentally hit that button? And the goals would be something like "spend 100,000 dollars" to earn your reward. The reward, by the way, would be something like 200 dollars. You see where I'm going with this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast