Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you spend your gold on?

Fashion Designer

what do you spend your gold on?

i've been saving my gold for the possibility of a new type of building or limited time offer that can only be purchased for gold. but it seems like the only new things to spend gold on are the newly released dragons, which i'd rather just try breeding myself. so i'm curious how ppl are using their gold or if just saving up?

Farm Supplier
    I had been saving up until I fatfingered (while my phone was on and in my pocket) a 250 gold purchase of coins (COINS! Why couldn't it have been food, at least I could have used food). Then yesterday, I fatfingered a speedup on my Expansion, while I was clearing out coins in my habitats. So since I seem to be spending gold without wanting to, I've started to use it for speeding up breeding.

Sadly patience isn't a virtue I can claim. When my gold starts to add up I use it to speed up breeding times.

Fashion Designer
    Speeding up breeding & hatching times
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef
    I've been saving up for a nest. Though it seems so far...

I only spend my golds for breeding and hatching time. Very annoying to wait such a long time to wait for another common dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Like everyone else, I also use it for speeding up breeding and hatching times. I just can't stand the waiting.

Rhino Keeper
    well, I just fell into the gold trap today! better spend it before you fall into 1.

Fashion Designer
    I spent my gold on buying two extra nests, four special habitats and a few super rare dragons when they were on sale. I am playing on android, so I did not know where else I can spend gold. I also speed up breeding a little bit sometimes, but I never spend more than 3-4 gold at once. Now I am saving for Gold type (Treasure) dragons and I hope there will be a sale soon. I also accidentally spent gold for buying food and Firestorm dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    I spend mine on dragons and habitats when they go on sale for 300 or less. I use it to speed up eggs/breeding only when I have my second den going (which I also use gold to activate sometimes). If there's a limited time dragon that I really want, having a second breeding den is awesome.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast