Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Dragons?!

New Dragons?!

I just opened Dragon Story and the pop-up said " check out the mistmoth Dragon and the forestfire dragon. Neither of these are in the market though!

hmm.. I wonder what they look like.

Rhino Keeper
    They're in the market, just have to scroll through the dragons. There will be complaints, because they are mindvolt and fairy in different colors.

Yep, now they showed up (after restarting everything). I guess it took a bit for the app to catch up.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lareinema View Post
    They're in the market, just have to scroll through the dragons. There will be complaints, because they are mindvolt and fairy in different colors.
    Yeah man... Kinda lame to just use diff colors for so called 'NEW' dragons.

Host(ess)
    Red and Green Mindvolt, Blue and Purple Fairy

Executive Chef
    If this is the effort they are going to put into new dragons for the game then what's the point in playing? I'm happy to get new dragons but why bother giving us the same dragons we already have and only changing the colour and name of them. Kinda lazy on TLs part if you ask me.

Farm Supplier
    The artists & animators may have moved on to other projects... together with the game designers in charge of game balance. Now that the marketing division is in charge, we can probably expect more re-colored dragons, changes that make very little sense and tightening of the economy to squeeze out more players. ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hokix View Post
    Red and Green Mindvolt, Blue and Purple Fairy
    hahaha, exactly!

c'mon guys. I think this Blue and Purple Fairy looks so cute

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lareinema View Post
    As long as the Epic versions differ from the other dragons, I don't mind too much
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast