Thread: My gems....:(

Host(ess)

My gems....:(

I am so sad. I accidentally spent 5 gems a few minutes ago in bakery story. This incident has occoured a few times last time and i get so pissed everytime this happens. Is there any ways to solve this?

Executive Chef
    sorry to hear but no. not if TL refuses to solve this and continues to come up with more ways to implement gem traps in the games

I think NO. Team Lava will not give coins/gems back if accidentally used. They want YOUR MONEY if you need more gems. That's the bitter truth.

Nightclub Owner
    Nope. Make sure you don't spend real money to buy gems. It hurts less when you accidentally spend them.

Host(ess)
    Oh that's sad.... but i guess you gain and loose in life right ? I just have to accept it. Thank you for your replies.

Executive Chef
    yes. we do gain and lose in life. But in TL games, you gain gems, but you ALWAYS LOSE MORE. MUCH MUCH more. This is one drastic thing different from real life my friend.

Rhino Keeper
    I always accidentally spend my gems in Pet Hotel on cooking food. Drives me nuts, and I've done it several times just tapping along on balloons and hearts then suddenly I've spent gems cooking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylore View Post
    I always accidentally spend my gems in Pet Hotel on cooking food. Drives me nuts, and I've done it several times just tapping along on balloons and hearts then suddenly I've spent gems cooking.
    Huh? In Pet hotel you cook food?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylore View Post
    What?.

New Resident
    I lost 48 gems five minutes ago, and it's all hard-earned gems 24 gems by getting extra oven (which I certainly don't need it), the other 24 by getting a mastery box (which then gave a useless apple trees)!
    This totally drives me crazy. I really hope they would fix this problem, like adding another button when using gems or whatsoever..
    This is so depressing ((