Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team Lava, you deserve a round of applause...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I like sarcasm.
    You're good at it, Kay.
    lol me too.

They should be recognized for this outstanding milestone.

Fashion Designer
    If people continue to buy gems and profits keep going up every month, TL has no reason to change. The forum users here tend to be jaded BECAUSE they looked for a place to vent their frustrations. Happy players don't care and are just playing the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    If people continue to buy gems and profits keep going up every month, TL has no reason to change. The forum users here tend to be jaded BECAUSE they looked for a place to vent their frustrations. Happy players don't care and are just playing the game.
    My thoughts exactly ultrafrog. So i just keep on playing without buying gems. It may cost them something but it doesn't cost me a dime

I agree with all of this, when I contact customer support service with asking to fix couple issues and recover what did I lost by their technical issues, I get respond that they CAN NOT recover or fix anything. So real answer was just deal with this. Be careful before you will spend any money. I was stupid enough to do that , now I deeply regretted about it. So think before you spent anything, because all what they are able to help you with is to spending your money, not withany other issues.

Banned
    Welcome back, ultrafrog.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks atlantis. I still have RS uninstalled from my ipod but I drop in the forums from time to time to see if anything has changed.

Banned
    Thanks atlantis. I still have RS uninstalled from my ipod but I drop in the forums from time to time to see if anything has changed.
    Nothing has changed, except the decline of unsatisfied players on this forum and in the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantisonearth View Post
    Nothing has changed, except the decline of unsatisfied players on this forum and in the game.
    **Sorry: DECLINE of SATISFIED players.

Grand Emperor
    Well, its my birthday today . That's new.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Good thing I'm wearing my Sarcasm Detection Hat today. Let's take the aggro down a notch. I am listening. Thank you for sharing your concerns. I will forward this to the appropriate folks (sans sarcasm, cause I'm not sharing my hat ).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast