Thread: VERY annoying glitch!

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation VERY annoying glitch!

Ok so I have this glitch where when my food is ready to serve, I serve it, then a few seconds later, the food pops back onto the appliance! Sometimes it happens up to atleast 3 times. And sometimes I would put new food onto the stoves, come back to my restaurant a little bit later (thinking new food is cooking) and find that the food that was finished cooking prior to me putting new food on, is back on the stove again! This is very annoying to me. Anybody else have this stupid glitch?

The Honorable Panda
    Your progress is not saving on the servers. Try restarting your device. If still issues try deleting the game and redownload it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Also, if you are doing this while on wifi, move colser to your router. If on 3g, just... move somewhere without trees above you.

Rhino Keeper
    And if you want to make sure your efforts are saved to the server, I've discovered that if I can either post or delete a post off of my wall, I know that it's synced with the server. I've had this issue too, so I've started posting "server sync test" on my own wall - if it posts, then I know that my progress has saved to the server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    If on 3g, just... move somewhere without trees above you.
    or climb on the tree, Coconut tree for best result

Rhino Keeper
    I am having this problem as well. Also, I accept gifts, build a new appliance with those gifts, and then find a few minutes later that the appliance is now not built AND the gifts are gone. Honestly, if the system is out of sync and resets, why doesn't it go back to the way it was for gifts, tips, messages, etc and not just reset some things? I mean, if it has reset, the gifts should be back, waiting to be accepted. Doesn't make sense to me. Either it is resetting, or it isn't. This has happened to me a number of times and is getting very frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same issue too!!