Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 6-14-12

I reached level 9 but the game is not recognizing this! I want my 3 gems grrrr

Host(ess)
    My game didn't recognize it right away either. I force closed both games & opened up bakery story again and it eventually recognized it. Be patient and keep trying. Once I got my 3 gems I immediately deleted that disturbing mobster game!!!

So my question is, if we choose not to be coerced into downloading and playing this disturbing game, will we still get the next set of new Bakery Story goals? I read somewhere that only those who complete current goals will receive the next ones.

Oh, and by the way, that menacing pop-up and billboard have gone away from my bakery. THANK YOU to whoever did me that favor!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBev View Post
    So my question is, if we choose not to be coerced into downloading and playing this disturbing game, will we still get the next set of new Bakery Story goals? I read somewhere that only those who complete current goals will receive the next ones.

Oh, and by the way, that menacing pop-up and billboard have gone away from my bakery. THANK YOU to whoever did me that favor!
    I did not get these goals, but I think they have a timer on them. You can click the goals to see if a timer starts, then even though you do not do this goal, I think it will expire and go away.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    This is a great drink and the new frozen drink machine is awesome!!! This is the kind of stuff that looks inviting and delicious to wish u could try it.

Host(ess)
    The goals expire in 14 days, so if you choose not to do it, you'll probably be able to receive future goals whenever we get them. My love of gems is greater than my disgust of that horrible game so I just did it... Only took me 2 days to reach level 9 and claim my gems.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789