Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 6-14-12

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    While I agree about our current drink machine may not be exactly appropriate, and the coloring leaves alot to be desired, they could have put these drinks on the Treat Dispenser as well, as they could work there just as easily. Heck, I would have been happy if they put them on the Ice Cream machine. LOL!!!!!!
    As much as I see your point, I just mean IF we really must have a new appliance, it's nice to have another for drinks rather than yet another with cookies. I'm not including the espresso machine because the recipes were quite lazy and lame. This is probably my 2nd favorite "new" appliance after the Treat Dispencer. Good quality recipes and appliances I'll definitely pull out again for fun when I've master all available recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcherryb View Post
    Personally, I wish they would create an attractive but generic looking drink machine instead of creating a new appliance that goes with a new theme, that way new drink recipes can be added to one machine. Some players have very specificly styled bakeries and many of the appliances just don't go at all. Not to mention we don't have room for all of them. It'll never happen but I think it would be a good idea to give players a choice to buy the new appliance(that goes with the new theme that they like and will use to decorate their bakery) or use the existing "generic yet attractive" appliance which would be on both.
    I think that's a great idea! Although I'm a sucker for convenience and is in a happy relationship with my easy oven, I think it's nice that we have the fireplace oven which is cute and lots of players use for it's looks. Would be cool if the seink machine could have one too.

Rhino Keeper
    It's interesting because I love having new machines added! I think it gives more variety to the game.

Executive Chef
    Love everythig but the limited offer, ugh. Pls bring a huge fountain so I can finally spend my gems.
    Love this week's update tho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    Love everythig but the limited offer, ugh. Pls bring a huge fountain so I can finally spend my gems.
    Love this week's update tho
    I would luv a fountain pls bring back the lotus fountain... I didn't have enough gems when it was released

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I would luv a fountain pls bring back the lotus fountain... I didn't have enough gems when it was released
    Oh me too, I love. The lotus fountain. I want it back!

Host(ess)
    The drink looks good. so happy team lava updates bakrry story weekly.

Has anyone else got new goals? I have had to install I mobsters and then buy a chair, which got me 6 gems. Thank you for that. But now wants me to play the game till level 6 ?not sure for what. Just looked at game and my first job is to go shoplifting!!!!! Seriously I know it is only a game but not a game I would ever choose to play the slots was bad enough last week! But shop lifting I don't think so.

I'm so over these FAKE goals! Not gonna download the mob game unless 100 gems is the prize. yawn.

ME! I just got the new goals too! Actually I'm kinda sick of all these new goals. It's like a new goal trends now. Install and launch whatever games, then buy any chair. After that reach certain level of that game and lastly buy any decoration. Though I do like the gem rewards.

Currently still at the third goal, which is to reach level 9 on iMobsters. Not sure if I'll be playing. Still trying to master the previous recipes and now we have to build new appliance again. x_x

Did anybody buy that Penguin Lifeguard? Its look so adorable. At least it looks better and cuter than the limited time item this week. LOL! XD

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast