Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun Ideas for New Appliances

Rhino Keeper

Red face Fun Ideas for New Appliances

I'm a home baker and I love not only baking desserts but making different types of sweet treats. I have an idea for a new "maker" and would love for you guys to add ideas for other types of Makers, just for fun of course!

Confection Maker:
    Cake Pops- assorted cake pops in different shapes and colors like mini cupcake, a cute character or heart, star, round etc.(served standing upright in a pop stand)
    Marshmallows
    Molded Pudding- pudding in layers of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry (neapolitan) or chocolate caramel/toffee and vanilla.
    Pulled Sugar Cupcakes- in light colors of pink, blue and purple. (like cotton candy)
    Candy Sushi- Puffed rice cereal treats with candy bits to look like sushi.

Any ideas? Remember it's just for fun so be as outrageous as you want, it could be an igloo that dispenses ice cream balls like bon bons and mochi or shaved ice for snow cones. Even something as simple as new recipes for existing makers. No recipe ideas? Just want a new oven style like retro or a double oven? Share away! Please join and have fun!

Host(ess)
    i think the dehydrator is an adorable appliance and would love to see more recipes for it. gummi bears / fruit roll ups , anything really! (although i would never pay 4 dollars for a plate of gummi bears irl!)

Fashion Designer
    I like your idea!! But i also think there should be some more recipes for the dehydrator.. Never use it

Rhino Keeper
    I like the way the dehydrator looks too, you see all the little fruit slices inside but can only make lotus root. Very disappointing

Rhino Keeper
    I think they need to build off the applainces we have like ice cream maker sherbet mint choc chip neopolitan rocky road
    Dehydrator could make almost any kind of candy gummy bears or worms fruit rolls taffy
    Sugar coated could make candied almonds

Host(ess)
    I think your ideas great,vry creative .. Yes and i hope they add more recipes to the other appliances as well,not just the oven.

Host(ess)
    I think your idea is great! Vry interesting.. Yes and i hope they add more recipes to the other appliances,not just the oven.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sooyoungfan View Post
    I think your ideas great,vry creative .. Yes and i hope they add more recipes to the other appliances as well,not just the oven.
    Thank you very much! I see no one really cared for this thread which is just fine lol I know people aren't too happy with new appliances rolling out so quickly but it wasn't supposed to be a suggestion to TeamLava but rather a fun silly thread. I get it, no new appliaces! *backs away slowly* lol

Farm Supplier
    they should make more recipes for the ice cream maker, they could make frozen yogurts as well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by argentina718 View Post
    they should make more recipes for the ice cream maker, they could make frozen yogurts as well
    I personally love frozen custard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast