Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: They've taken the fun out of the game!

after all the changes i thought about Quiting. but then if i do that it dont resolve anything so i will keep playing BUT I WILL NOT SPEND A DIME ON ANY TL GAME I HAVE

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, i was considering buying some gold to breed me some dragons, but with the "new" dragons? No way..
    We've asked for a second breeding den, more and bigger habitats, new decorations and what do we get? Our dragons with a different color..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie0Raven View Post
    Yeah, i was considering buying some gold to breed me some dragons, but with the "new" dragons? No way..
    We've asked for a second breeding den, more and bigger habitats, new decorations and what do we get? Our dragons with a different color..
    And increased pricing on expansion, and lowered food quantities with the price staying the same...................................

Host(ess)
    I have to agree 100% with everyone... I was shocked and then pissed off as hell when I noticed that food prices haven't changed A BIT and growing times haven't changed A BIT but the amount of food you get is wayyyy less -____- 20 hours wait and 13,000 coins is NOT worth getting just 700 stinkin food. I think the amount of food you've gotta feed your dragon has gone way up as well cuz I don't remember having to feed my dragon 5000 FOOD at lvl 9 to get it to level 10...

Habitats and farms are more expensive, you've gotta spend like a million coins to expand, and even the amount of gold you can buy is less now. I believe that you used to be able to buy 2900 gold for $49.99 or something like that? Now it's 1400 gold....

{} TeamLava? This is one of my favourite games so PLEASE for the love of god make some adjustments...we're begging you here.
    Last edited by greygull; 06-15-12 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Host(ess)
    Wow you guys all mirror my own thoughts! I am very sad now when it was a great stress free game, I've only been here maybe two weeks or so but things have changed so much during this time. Makes me wonder what took place before I got here. I really want another nest, should have got it when I started for 50 gold, now it's up to 250. That's plain crazy. I don't have it and won't pay real money. No incentive ya know? If anyone wants a good neighbor, add me if you play daily. 🆔MsPate hang in there, I'm trying. Can't seem to get any rare breeds. Depressing :-(

Host(ess)
    Yes, please listen to silver wind and you might just keep people and they wouldn't go to the other dragon game.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm always looking for good neighbors. I have 30 plus and even though I send out gold, I rarely receive it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mistystarr82 View Post
    i'm border line right now myself and my daughter have been addicted to dragon story but the new changes are just becoming toooooo much to handle and has made it very unfun to play! I keep hoping someone comes out with a BETTER ONE AND SOON SO I CAN DELETE THIS ALREADY!!!
    Actually, there is one. Way better dragonswith big differences, no obvious combo but easier to get, more ways to get free gems other than spending dime on it, and costumer service that ACTUALLY listen to their player...

Fashion Designer
    I agree with many of the complaints & issues listed within this & other threads. I'm willing to give TL the time needed to make adjustments to this young game. There's no magic button to press and games such as these do take a bit of tweaking before they reach a level of stability. I have seen TL do this in other games and have found that once they acheive a balance the quality of play time increases. They have to test the waters and gauge players' responses to all aspects to the game. It's not a speedy process. Yes, its extremely annoying & frustrating for players, including myself. There are times when my teeth clench & I must fight the urge to use my iPad as a baseball. Thankfully common sense and patience has saved me from putting holes in my walls & deleting TL games. I figure if I can survive raising 2 teenage boys, I can accept TL 's adjustment processes. Give it time and allow this game to blossom into a truly engaging, time consuming & wholly addictive experience. Humor intended
    Yes, I expect to get slammed for this view and take no offence at negative responses.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    I agree with many of the complaints & issues listed within this & other threads. I'm willing to give TL the time needed to make adjustments to this young game. There's no magic button to press and games such as these do take a bit of tweaking before they reach a level of stability. I have seen TL do this in other games and have found that once they acheive a balance the quality of play time increases. They have to test the waters and gauge players' responses to all aspects to the game. It's not a speedy process. Yes, its extremely annoying & frustrating for players, including myself. There are times when my teeth clench & I must fight the urge to use my iPad as a baseball. Thankfully common sense and patience has saved me from putting holes in my walls & deleting TL games. I figure if I can survive raising 2 teenage boys, I can accept TL 's adjustment processes. Give it time and allow this game to blossom into a truly engaging, time consuming & wholly addictive experience. Humor intended
    Yes, I expect to get slammed for this view and take no offence at negative responses.
    Good for you that you can still take it positively. But most players here have already fed up with all the changes TL made to this game. Cutting the products to half, increasing the price to a very high level, makes most of us see it as a move much motivated by greed. What makes matters worst is the designs of the new dragons have been "palette-swap", a modification of old dragons given new color and some different body parts. If they really want to makes this game "high cost", then they also need to fullfill our "high expectations". Serving low grade games and wanting it to produce high revenue is just a way to make your players leave you. Its almost a month, and the changes TL has made only making it worst. If they really want to "test" the market, then why can't they listen to what we players said and make it better?
    I'm not slamming you or anyone else who still think positively of this game. But I has lost all interest in playing this game like I'm on DragonVale.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast