Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: They've taken the fun out of the game!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I quit. Sold all my dragons, habitats, and decorations. Kept the nests, breeder, and evolver in case I ever decide to go back, but it's doubtful I will. I used the stones I had to just write "I quit" on my field, wrote the same on my wall, deleted all my neighbors, and uninstalled the game. It feels great. Did that with a lot of their other games this AM too. Very busy day for me, quitting all these TL games, but I feel so FREE!!!
    Welcome, my friend! So how many do you still play?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantisonearth View Post
    Welcome, my friend! So how many do you still play?
    Just Farm, BS, RS, and Fashion. Treasure maybe once a week, if that. The rest are history.

Banned
    Robin: Barney would ya look at all these Gold traps!!
    Barney: I'm just here for the excitement
    Robin: Oh shut up!
    Barney: [Gets caught in a gold trap] I should of listened to ya
    Robin: [Walks off] Yeah yeah whatever

Executive Chef
    I completely agree... why did they have to change the food prices? I'm about to quit Pet Shop for good. It is too slow, and theres nothing much to look forward to. I may consider quitting all games soon.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe we should take another approach towards TL games. The only story i played more frequently is DS (90 nbrs). Basically, i just wait for notifications pop, collect, make and log. Even DS i just wait out for the breeding & hatching time. No point rushing since the dragons other then giving more coins, does nothing. Only thing making me glued to it is the apples. 95000 now. Gonna stop and feed my serpent and atlantis. hehe

FS : LV81 (10 nbrs) Played to out lv my gf. She's 4 lvs behind now. LOL
    CS : Lv29 (0 Nbrs) Nothing much. Just download and build 8 hrs for 1st item.
    RS : Lv40 (11 Nbrs) Played to out lv my gf. She 97.....grrrr
    TS: Lv75 (10 Nbrs). Nothing much. But the 20 gems pit make me login hourly just to make chickens. Hope to make all food pit on island then quit.

Farm Supplier
    I got tired of all the nonsense with Dragon Story and stopped playing. I'm only playing Zoo Story 2 now just because xp and I'm not spending real world money anymore (I used to). They should really do the demo/unlock model some time. Demo of the game is free and you pay to unlock the full game, instead of this silly stuff. Even other games where you pay for additional content are much less expensive. Obviously they want to make money and there's nothing wrong with that, but tweaking this game over and over to make it unplayable until you drop real cash? Please. We're not morons TL.

Farm Supplier
    I still visit my island once in a while, but most of my dragon-sitting time is spent on that other dragon game. Just want to try and collect all the dragons, but I'm doing it on my own pace now. No shortcuts - no speeding, no buying dragons from market, just breeding them, leave until they got me and egg, send for hatchery, and wait til it hatched. I don't care much about how the island looks like anymore.

i think that this game is ridicules about the real case thing....

i ment to say cash thing lol

i'm border line right now myself and my daughter have been addicted to dragon story but the new changes are just becoming toooooo much to handle and has made it very unfun to play! I keep hoping someone comes out with a BETTER ONE AND SOON SO I CAN DELETE THIS ALREADY!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast