Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: purchase appliance for 199 gems on restaraunt story

Rhino Keeper
    well that is the last straw. No more slots for me and no more buying gems. TL just shot themselves in the foot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoflora View Post
    If you have too many of the same appliances, sell one then you won't have to use any gems to purchase a new appliance. Hope this helps.
    I suggest not selling it, but storing it instead. This way it can be used later if necessary.

Executive Chef
    Why some 199 gems and others 49? Are they testing to see what sells more gems for them?

Fashion Designer
    People, like me, have more than the standard max of 18 appliances to get through the recipes and levels quicker.

I have 27 slots in BS, and 25 in RS. I guess i wont be buying anymore anytime soon :-(

I'm sure many other have more than me as i really havent been buying extra slots for long and havent invested any money in either game...

New Resident
    I just noticed that my next appliance costs 49 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Why double the price? Maybe a couple of gems more would have been okay, but going from 24 to 49 gems, come on even gas prices don't rise this quick!

Just checked mine for purchasing additional appliances for both bakery story and restaurant story it is now 49 gems instead of the 24 it has been. What a rip off.

Rhino Keeper
    My appliance price went up to 49 gems. that's outrageous & I quite buying gems in all the games. my catalog slots have also gone up to 49 gems.im not willing to pay anymore. I already spend $400. A month on gems. I'm finished with this BS & I don't mean Bakery Story.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345