Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *****ting travel agent

Rhino Keeper

Angry *****ting travel agent

I was super frustrated, i spent 499 gems for travel agency and as per instruction i can arrange "more" soulmate, but i actually not allow to send "more" soulmate, those room already have soulmate not allow to buy extra!!! What is going on??? This is *****TING
    RETURN ME THE GEM!!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure but this is what I think, like the teleporting station for Restaurant the explanation of it was that it would allow "customers" to teleport. Which isn't true since it's a decoration. I'm thinking the same for the Travel Agent. It won't give more soul mates. I'm sorry but I'm not sure TL will refund the gems since you bought it. You can email support@teamlava.com

Grand Emperor
    The wording is not very clear. I read it to mean what the op thinks.

Executive Chef
    I don't know, the OP wrote that per instruction from game it says something like "more" soul mates.

Grand Emperor
    I don't know. I don't have this game. I just read from the pic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I don't know. I don't have this game. I just read from the pic.
    I can't see a pic.

Executive Chef
    I think you're getting it all wrong. Im pretty sure only one room can have one soulmate. Because I think the travel agency is for is like when you already have a soulmate coming in from the lobby, you can bring in a different soulmate for another room. Make sense?

The Honorable Panda
    I never bought this one but I thought by buying it you can have more than one soulmate at a time coming to the hotel. I will double check to see if I can get anymore information on this .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-12-12 at 02:31 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    I think you're getting it all wrong. Im pretty sure only one room can have one soulmate. Because I think the travel agency is for is like when you already have a soulmate coming in from the lobby, you can bring in a different soulmate for another room. Make sense?
    This is exactly what the room is for. Not more soulmates per room, but more soulmates arriving AT THE SAME TIME for DIFFERENT rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    This is exactly what the room is for. Not more soulmates per room, but more soulmates arriving AT THE SAME TIME for DIFFERENT rooms.
    MiniLaura is correct. Each room can only hold 3 pets: the main pet that came with the room, the soulmate, and the baby. The Travel Agency allows to you order more soulmates at the same time. Instead of only ordering one at a time, you can order a soulmate for two different rooms at the same time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast