Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: expansion price

Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

We'll collect your feedback in response to this change and discuss them with the development team. Please remember to keep the feedback constructive and appropriate for the forums. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Mine was 60000 and now it's 300000 what happened

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

We'll collect your feedback in response to this change and discuss them with the development team. Please remember to keep the feedback constructive and appropriate for the forums. Thanks!
    Why whenever there's a price change why is it always always makes things more expensive

New Resident
    they don't care of our questions why it's always more and more expensive ? Prices x10 !!the nest was 25 now it's 250 the food half for the same price ! only 3 gifts/day so you don't need neighbors really, goals which are not goals, what's wrong in teamlava ?

Farm Supplier
    I like to work towards things in my games. My goal was to move all my farms to the upper level. I was enjoying working on clearing land and starting to decorate and unclutter the main part o my island. I didn't mind that it took two days to collect maps and another full day to clear. I was making steady progress and systematically working at it. I don't want it all to be too easy or anything because then it would be no fun.

When I saw the new expansion price of 900,000 gold my jaw dropped. I only have 700,000 and I only earn around 100,000 per day. At this rate it will take 10 days to afford a habitat another two days to request and acquire maps and another day for expansion. 15 days to expand? That's just simply too long.

I like TL games and generally have very few complaints. Dragon story started out being so much fun (even if a smidge too easy....) but it seems it has leapt from one extreme to the other. I am very frustrated and if no progress can be made then this game has basically become a 'check back once a day game.' I am sad to say I am loosing interest in it. Breeding and hatching times being so long. Second nest is 250 gold. (aka-unattainable). Food is harder to grow making my lovely lizards harder I evolve. Decorations are limited. And the pop ups for two separate games? Sorta over****. the large purple habitat price? Through the roof!!!!

Most of those things are minor annoyances and I figured a lot will work itself out as we wait it out but this latest price increase is far to exorbitant and just slowed the game enough that it's now requiring too much patience.... Even from me- a turtle.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have a problem with them raising the prices of expansions a bit. But I think they went overboard. My last expansion was 1.25 million. At that rate, by the time we get to our last spots, it's gonna be 5 billion, lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplum View Post
    I don't have a problem with them raising the prices of expansions a bit. But I think they went overboard. My last expansion was 1.25 million. At that rate, by the time we get to our last spots, it's gonna be 5 billion, lol.
    I agree with that. It's not a matter of making it harder or more challenging. It's a matter of making goals so large they feel unattainable and pointless. At this rate it will be almost two months to clear the land for me to move my other four farms and that is discouraging and seem like a pointless waste of my time. I play these games for enjoyment and relaxation. My real life is full of enough of its own disappointments i don't need to play games that lead to feeling discouraged as well.

I understand making things more expensive, but the 300% increase it too extreme! I love the game, don't make it a burden to play! Inflation is not cool TeamLava!

New Resident
    Sorry but i want to ask this question ? When u fix this error for me ? Because i can't do this game with high expansion price . Now it's take me 1 000 000 to expansion ! it's really a huge number for me to collect everyday / We wait in long times but dont have solusion from team lava . I wonder all of users have this error or just a little users have that ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yubiipham View Post
    Sorry but i want to ask this question ? When u fix this error for me ? Because i can't do this game with high expansion price . Now it's take me 1 000 000 to expansion ! it's really a huge number for me to collect everyday / We wait in long times but dont have solusion from team lava . I wonder all of users have this error or just a little users have that ?
    It's not an error they adjusted the prices so we don't expand fast and loose interest in the game...they dont know this makes us loose more interest

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast