Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: expansion price

Farm Supplier
    Yeah mine went from around $100K for the next step to $600K. I've always defended TL but they're clearly not listened to any of us. Total embargo on buying gems on all games for me, they will not see another cent of my money.

Banned
    Nice going tl you took 1,500,000 of my coins that was half my money now expansions going to take a longer than a week ...coming up with coins 2 -3days waiting for maps and 1 day for expansion to clear and 1 day to clean it

Really tl?

Yesterday my expension was 110000 now it's 550000. It's so annoying.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-12-12 at 07:28 AM. Reason: advertising third party game

The Honorable Panda
    Okay guys I know that this change is really upsetting. I have moved this thread to the feedback forum.

Some posts have been removed and send over for Mod Review for breaking forum rules: inappropriate language, personal attacking, discussing other third party games, discussing moderator actions.

You can express yourself, but lets keep the feedback constructive.
    Members that continue to break forum rules, will get this thread closed. I would like for this thread to stay open so we can give constructive feedback to TL on this change.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-12-12 at 05:15 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    One hour ago i checked my expansion still at 100000 coins, im on my way to collect maps, but now it costs 450000.
    . You can tell me why ! It's x5 cost . I really can't stan that . Only me had this circumstance / My friends in neighbor hasn't that . So i think not all have this error . just just star yesterday and today , so i think they will fix this error for us

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay guys I know that this change is really upsetting. I have moved this thread to the feedback forum.

Some posts have been removed and send over for Mod Review for breaking forum rules: inappropriate language, personal attacking, discussing other third party games, discussing moderator actions.

You can express yourself, but lets keep the feedback constructive.
    Members that continue to break forum rules, will get this thread closed. I would like for this thread to stay open so we can give constructive feedback to TL on this change.
    Thank u . i hope teamLava can fix this error soon . I can't stand anymore...(
    Dear

Farm Supplier
    It is not sound business practise to alienate your potential customers.

Farm Supplier
    It's yet another knee-jerk tune up they are doing wrong ... Instead of changing current expansion costs, they should have added some new way to spend coins. Maybe an ability to buy maps at 100k/each, or new decorations to use... A game should NEVER increase current pricing, since it creates an inbalance between people who "got in" before the changes and widens the gap between new an old players. There are many smarter ways to address the apparent issue (?) of older players collecting too much coins, new players should not get penalized.

I think TL is letting the marketing people run the game balance instead of the engineering/developers who should have a better clue of game balance issues, game longevity and keeping it attractive to new players. This change is yet another thing that will drive away any players who started 1-2 weeks ago.. Old players can probably stomach it, but at this rate the game will not survive long. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Ummm, I think part of growing up is also being respectful of others' opinions and the ways that they play the game. Some of us grown ups have jobs, can't check on their islands every 5 mins to collect income or are at lower levels and do not generate as much income.
    Come on, A) if you at lower levels then sure, you cannot get the income, but then the expansions are cheaper, right? And B), if you are complaining because the higher expansion prices are starting to interphere with your grown-up job, or vice versa, then perhaps you should consider a different button mashing vs patience game..!?!

I mean let's get real here: 6 weeks ago nobody new of this game, and now everyone is complaining that 2 days waiting to expand your island is WAAAAY too long, and they were perfectly happy with the 24hrs it took previously!! As if they are, and always have been, experts in dragon-breeding-games..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blownapart View Post
    Come on, A) if you at lower levels then sure, you cannot get the income, but then the expansions are cheaper, right? And B), if you are complaining because the higher expansion prices are starting to interphere with your grown-up job, or vice versa, then perhaps you should consider a different button mashing vs patience game..!?!

I mean let's get real here: 6 weeks ago nobody new of this game, and now everyone is complaining that 2 days waiting to expand your island is WAAAAY too long, and they were perfectly happy with the 24hrs it took previously!! As if they are, and always have been, experts in dragon-breeding-games..
    you are also complaining.. you are complaininig about other complaining lol

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast