Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: expansion price

New Resident
    Checked mine about an hour ago, then it was 180 000 and now it's 800 000.
    No way I'm expanding at these prices, all they want is our rl money.
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 06-12-12 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Edited Profanity

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_fox View Post
    I didnt complain much about other thing, but this really made me quit.
    I understand why they put the price up, because of the game itself, if u take a closely look at the island, we dont have too many to expand, and as TL choose to expand by buying piece not island so we can not make the map bigger, it limits the game.
    However, with the limit of 25 habitats, expansion only helps with a few first level, most of u, when u reach level 30 and max habitat, what do u do in waiting to breed/hatch an island? Nothing. So we lost the interest very fast. I like to decorate my island and to do it, i need place. This expansion cost increase made it even difficul for me to enjoy the game, i currently have 15 habitats/25 maximum, so the income is not that great, its about 200000 a day, so it takes me a good 1 week for an expansion thus i cant do anything in the meantime but collect coins and food. Yes, fun isnt it?
    U can see i just posted a screen shot of my island 1 hours ago, look at all those habitats in the left, I was about to put them in other part after expansion but it seem like i can do it next year.
    I used all my coins to decorate, but i wont blame myself because of my creative and hobby.
    This is the first and the last TL game of mine.
    well said
    im getting a little bored too waiting for breeding (and not even rare dragon) and make a little decoration myself (but not as good as yours of course, i only bought castle and a little flower, lol)
    but we really sad to see you go, your island is very beautiful
    at least you have diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bertychen View Post
    is it just me?
    one hour ago i checked my expansion still at 180000 coins, im on my way to collect maps, but now it costs 950000.
    this is just g.r.e.a.t ~_~"
    same for me, it was showing $190,000 about an hour ago.
    Just checked again, it is asking for $950,000!
    Does anyone have update of the price for each expansion?

Executive Chef
    I like to decorate the islands as well but the sloooow speed at which we can expand is hampering my progress. At lvl 35, I have the max 25 habitats so a little tight for space, but add on the silly 40 map requests (2 days), 1 day to expand, 1 day to clear and now pile on a whopping 1,150,000 coins to expand (no XPs gained), this is insane! I'm sure some of my nbrs will not be happy as they've been levelling up by buying and selling decorations for XP so will be short on the cash front.

Farm Supplier
    Uh yeah, what the heck?! I was waiting on ONE more map, and I finally got it....after midnight. Now I have to come up with 200k more Lame

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I like to decorate the islands as well but the sloooow speed at which we can expand is hampering my progress. At lvl 35, I have the max 25 habitats so a little tight for space, but add on the silly 40 map requests (2 days), 1 day to expand, 1 day to clear and now pile on a whopping 1,150,000 coins to expand (no XPs gained), this is insane! I'm sure some of my nbrs will not be happy as they've been levelling up by buying and selling decorations for XP so will be short on the cash front.
    over two days to get the maps too, rumours says that theyve decreased the amount of maps recieved to 15.

Executive Chef
    Ummm, I think part of growing up is also being respectful of others' opinions and the ways that they play the game. Some of us grown ups have jobs, can't check on their islands every 5 mins to collect income or are at lower levels and do not generate as much income.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is $1,950,000 but an hour ago it was $800,000.

I was surprised but fully understand about the growing of the game time. I wish they would take off the map requirement since I have the money.

New Resident
    Hey, calm down a bit.
    The increase we got today was actually a 500% increase in price, I would really call that "complainable".
    That's like having a house rent of 1000 one month and the next month will cost you 5000.
    The increase was expected, but not this high, a 10-50% increase is really more the right way to go.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-12-12 at 07:36 AM. Reason: delete quote-inappropriate

Rhino Keeper
    As i said, i know this is not such a bad update, but still it affect my game alot and i cant enjoy it like i was anymore.
    Oh well, if u like to log in one a day just to collect coins, yea you right, fun for you.
    Its weird that some people act like "they all screw up but i am still awesome", all i do is tell my opinion and my decision about the nerf.
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 06-12-12 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Edited out Quote

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast