Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: expansion price

Rhino Keeper
    Omg 850 000 for an expansion in place of 170000, double the price is ok but this!!,!,,,,,
    {} i quit this game, not even an anouncement or player communication, what a bad company. Yes TL,more game and toss the player away, you dont care right, some players wont make a different right?
    Maybe this wont affect other players alot, but for me: half food, ok, nest price increase, ok, habitat cost increase, ok, gold trap, ok, 17 decorations, ok ... but expansion, this really piss me off, x5 the priceto keep the game slow huh, i would agree if x2 but x5? Crazy TL.
    I will rate 1 star all their games and hoping anyone will do this.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-12-12 at 10:31 AM. Reason: inappropriate word/discussing displinary actions

Rhino Keeper
    OMG

I was expecting my next expansion to be 140k to go with the pattern...

NOW IT'S 700K
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 06-12-12 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Edited to fit within the rules.

I just spent $1million on an expansion unknowingly. I was just short of 1 mystic map yesterday and the expansion cost was less than $200,000

{} Give me back my gold, TL.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-12-12 at 10:29 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Seriously they can't just keep moving the goalposts like these. Ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bertychen View Post
    i think maybe because when you reach higher level, its getting more easier to get coins so they changed it to make it more interesting, but still this is kinda a shock

@happy_fox my friend end apps, get in again and the prices goes up, dont end your dragon apps *i think* )
    Well thank, but i always put in multitask,but still the price flies

Rhino Keeper
    Dear TL,

Test before release so you don't {}up like this.

Lipuro
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-12-12 at 07:31 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bertychen View Post
    yeah, i felt the same when habitat increased, i even send email to support complaining, but when i think about it more, coins are free right? so i'm just a little bit shocked and move on, but this is just me
    still getting stressed not getting rare dragons tho (diamond oh diamond). lol
    I didnt complain much about other thing, but this really made me quit.
    I understand why they put the price up, because of the game itself, if u take a closely look at the island, we dont have too many to expand, and as TL choose to expand by buying piece not island so we can not make the map bigger, it limits the game.
    However, with the limit of 25 habitats, expansion only helps with a few first level, most of u, when u reach level 30 and max habitat, what do u do in waiting to breed/hatch an island? Nothing. So we lost the interest very fast. I like to decorate my island and to do it, i need place. This expansion cost increase made it even difficul for me to enjoy the game, i currently have 15 habitats/25 maximum, so the income is not that great, its about 200000 a day, so it takes me a good 1 week for an expansion thus i cant do anything in the meantime but collect coins and food. Yes, fun isnt it?
    U can see i just posted a screen shot of my island 1 hours ago, look at all those habitats in the left, I was about to put them in other part after expansion but it seem like i can do it next year.
    I used all my coins to decorate, but i wont blame myself because of my creative and hobby.
    This is the first and the last TL game of mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes yes, i like to show off, here is the link :P

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...napshots/page7

Rhino Keeper
    Suddenly got 12maps, 1h after the price increase.
    Btw there are rumors that maps limit is 15 pers day now, not sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Just started what I believe is my 40th expansion and the price is 1,000,000 with 42 maps and would cost 220 gold to speed up. I'm just glad I earn a mill a day. Or I would be waiting for ever.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast