Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: expansion price

Thumbs down expansion price

is it just me?
    one hour ago i checked my expansion still at 180000 coins, im on my way to collect maps, but now it costs 950000.
    this is just g.r.e.a.t ~_~"

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe just you, its normal for me ( at least for now, kinda scare :-ss)

Rhino Keeper
    Omg is it true? :O omg i could expand it right away now but that map system suck, only give me 20 maps/ 2days (always have 1 day dont receive any maps)

good team lava always give us a shock, it's not even thursday. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is still 170000 for now, lack only 2 maps, please dont go up :-ss just spent all my coins for decoration :-ss

Host(ess)
    Yep. It's true. I was 190,000. Needed a few more maps. Just came back. And mine is also 950,000. Still the same map quantity. I guess if they really wanted to slow expansion. They just did. The expansion they should be worried about is NO expansion. Cause everyone will quit playing.

i think maybe because when you reach higher level, its getting more easier to get coins so they changed it to make it more interesting, but still this is kinda a shock

@happy_fox my friend end apps, get in again and the prices goes up, dont end your dragon apps *i think* )

New Resident
    Mine was going to be 100,000... and now it's 500,000. Good job, TeamLava. This price hike was the last straw for me. Have fun losing potential customers.

Quote Originally Posted by bertychen View Post
    i think maybe because when you reach higher level, its getting more easier to get coins so they changed it to make it more interesting, but still this is kinda a shock

@happy_fox my friend end apps, get in again and the prices goes up, dont end your dragon apps *i think* )
    "Interesting" seems more like shocking, disappointing, and ruining the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaru_F View Post
    "Interesting" seems more like shocking, disappointing, and ruining the fun.
    yeah, i felt the same when habitat increased, i even send email to support complaining, but when i think about it more, coins are free right? so i'm just a little bit shocked and move on, but this is just me
    still getting stressed not getting rare dragons tho (diamond oh diamond). lol

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast