Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: The secret thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I've eaten ant eggs (delicacy in parts of Thailand). They are rather gross and squirt in your mouth when you bite into them. Unfortunetly the picture I had of them has disappeared from my album.

I've also eating honeycomb complete with bee larva. It tasted like honey and was quite good. Just don't hunk about biting into the larva in it.
    Ewwwwww. At least bath bombs LOOK pretty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Ewwwwww. At least bath bombs LOOK pretty.
    My same reaction when I saw somebody's stitched scar. Ahem ahem.

Executive Chef
    Lol they may look pretty but as you said taste ewwww. At least honeycomb tastes good lol

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes I pee in the shower.

And I know you do too.
    You have me there!
    *giggles*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    I look at my boogers after blowing my nose.

Another thing I'm sure people do as well
    yup!!! lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    When I was 18 and had my first apartment I had fish...I found one dead on my carpet one day when I got home and I called my mom crying so hard she couldn't understand me, she thought one of my friends died. I made her come over and have dinner with me. After I calmed down she told me I was ridiculous for crying about a fish.
    Oh my I'm like LAUGHING so hard!! I have no luck with fish.. I won one at a fair and it actually DIED the next day.. I don't know what I did wrong!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    When I was 18 and had my first apartment I had fish...I found one dead on my carpet one day when I got home and I called my mom crying so hard she couldn't understand me, she thought one of my friends died. I made her come over and have dinner with me. After I calmed down she told me I was ridiculous for crying about a fish.
    OMG my stomach is ****ing me from laughing so hard!!!
    So cute but also funny!

Grand Emperor
    Today I went and got my mail because I knew the monkey socks I ordered my daughter for Christmas were here and I took the socks and put all the bills and junk back in the mailbox. Tee hee.

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Today I went and got my mail because I knew the monkey socks I ordered my daughter for Christmas were here and I took the socks and put all the bills and junk back in the mailbox. Tee hee.
    lol, I convinced the neighborhood not to take out the junk mail from the mail box once since instead of giving me my amazon packages, they are giving me like "savings now!!!!!".
    Last edited by greygull; 11-08-12 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    When my water broke I changed my clothes and then they got wet so I changed again and again. Well I ended up wearing my dear husbands tighty whiteys to the hospital. It was very embarrassing! I now keep at least 30 pairs of underpants "just incase"