Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Discussions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Its mostly luck...I was trying for elf...got diamond-my first. I then tried for fireworks and got mindvolt, again my first. I have tried for mindvolt alot and nothing. I guess some dragons just sneak up on you when you least expect them.
    Congraaaaats. And I finally got my parakeet!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Congraaaaats. And I finally got my parakeet!
    Congrats on your little birdy. I still don't have one of those. But then I still am missing quite a few. Still in shock over my diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Nefertekas, thank you!!!

Farm Supplier

Breeding diamond/infinity vs rates/superrare hybrids?

Hi guys,

Have anyone tried breeding gold/mercury/Anubis/angel by putting together diamond/infinity with hybrids/non pure dragons? I have tried for these 4 diamond hybrids for many months and haven't gotten them. I wld try it myself but don't wanna waste gold if it is proven IMPOSSIbLe to breed diamond hybrids with non pure dragons. Any insights, tips, experience wld be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    i already tried to get gold dragon and angel dragon at the same time by breeding infinity + sunrise but all i got were stupid 24 hour breedings -.-

Farm Supplier
    Currently trying for mercury and anubis at the same time, breeding aether and diamond. Nothing but coral and wizards so far. Gonna keep trying though.

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried Diamond/Seabreeze to get Mercury or Gold but got only blue/yellow dragons and one Scorpion...yes a Scorpion!! I don't know how that happend.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and I also tried Diamond/Leopard...got nothing but Sunrise.

My dragon breeding

I know that there are loads of different ones out there but I have started to breed different dragons now and am thinking to putting the results down here (there might be an existing post with this in)

[B] = Water
    [Y] = Air
    [F] = Fire
    [G] = Forest
    [P] = Magic
    [D] = Diamond
    [L] = Light

Water (7) + Eagle (8) = 7hrs breeding time

[B] + {[Y]+[R]}

I also read somewhere that it does not matter what order you add the dragons to the Breeding den, nor does it matter at what level they are. Can anyone please confirm that this is true?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Batdragon71 View Post
    I also read somewhere that it does not matter what order you add the dragons to the Breeding den, nor does it matter at what level they are. Can anyone please confirm that this is true?
    yup, the order and level doesn't matter at all. i bred all my diamond hybrids with the switched element order.