Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Discussions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pchase89 View Post
    So my breeding won't disappear because I have a egg already in my nest?
    Nope it won't. Kwhales was just saying its nice to have a second nest so you don't have to wait for one egg to get done. But you won't lose your breedings.

Executive Chef
    With two nests, you can be hatching 2 eggs and breeding a third. That's all. An extra nest is a luxury, not necessity.

Rhino Keeper

Charm & Island results

Super, aurora, super, mermaid, super, charm, super, diamond, super, super, charm, mermaid, mermaid, serpent.

This is my combo appearantly.

Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    Super, aurora, super, mermaid, super, charm, super, diamond, super, super, charm, mermaid, mermaid, serpent.

This is my combo appearantly.
    what a great combo, i'm looking for serpent and diamond actually.. loves these two dragons

New Resident
    Hi

One thing is bothering me, it says "it's rare so it my take a few tries",
    makes me wonder how many tries are "a few"?

I have tried for a diamond dragon (Ultra rare) and now a snowman dragon
    (Super rare) and I start to wonder if I ever will get one...

I have tried at least 40 times for a snowman dragon and maybe 10-15 times for a diamond dragon.

How many tries can I count on trying before I get one? Will I ever get one??

I see ppl with all kinds of ultra rare and super rare dragons, do they pay loads of mone for "in game gold" or are they just super lucky??

I have epic dragons when I breed the dragons, but it starts to feel hopeless...

Any tips?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pxia View Post
    Hi

One thing is bothering me, it says "it's rare so it my take a few tries",
    makes me wonder how many tries are "a few"?

I have tried for a diamond dragon (Ultra rare) and now a snowman dragon
    (Super rare) and I start to wonder if I ever will get one...

I have tried at least 40 times for a snowman dragon and maybe 10-15 times for a diamond dragon.

How many tries can I count on trying before I get one? Will I ever get one??

I see ppl with all kinds of ultra rare and super rare dragons, do they pay loads of mone for "in game gold" or are they just super lucky??

I have epic dragons when I breed the dragons, but it starts to feel hopeless...

Any tips?
    For diamond, some people have been trying months, so hang in there. Snowman...its mostly luck. keep trying.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a Dream dragon using a level 4 light on the left and a level 7 water on the right
    I was trying for a common (Winter) and got a super rare (Dream)! What are the odds of that?
    Does using level 4 and level 7 dragons really work for most people???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B4Ballet View Post
    I just got a Dream dragon using a level 4 light on the left and a level 7 water on the right
    I was trying for a common (Winter) and got a super rare (Dream)! What are the odds of that?
    Does using level 4 and level 7 dragons really work for most people???
    Congrats! most of us believe that levels matter not.
    And yeah, sometimes peope get lucky strikes...i've also seen people getting like a landworm instead of a life on their forst try mixing a forest with a fire. Ehehehe. Dream took me a while to get, now I need seabreeze x)

Banned
    Whoops, i meant ice-cream, not seabreeze. I'm just excited that I got my first seabreeze, I guess

Executive Chef
    Its mostly luck...I was trying for elf...got diamond-my first. I then tried for fireworks and got mindvolt, again my first. I have tried for mindvolt alot and nothing. I guess some dragons just sneak up on you when you least expect them.