Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Discussions

Fashion Designer
    No real way to increase your chances on that one. Switch it up and do firestorm scorpion or firestorm firestorm.

You can breed magic with fire and water

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDragon412 View Post
    Im kinda new to this game and I have been trying to get an Eagle egg for a few days but no matter what I do I get firestorm I even got a Scorpion but still no Eagle...is there anyway to increase my chances of getting one? Also is it possible to breed a magic egg rather than trying to get the gold to buy one?
    Fire with water

New Resident
    I need an explanation please: when it says to breed 3 dragons, does that mean to breed 2 dragons with the 3 elements? Trying for the Aurora and I am just so confused! My den only let's me pick 2...am I being a moron? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jdcakes View Post
    I need an explanation please: when it says to breed 3 dragons, does that mean to breed 2 dragons with the 3 elements? Trying for the Aurora and I am just so confused! My den only let's me pick 2...am I being a moron? Thanks
    You just need the colors not the dragon. So, just breed Aurora with blue, purple, green colors.
    For examples : coral and forest, poison and water, island and magic. I got Aurora with coral and forest

New Resident
    THANK YOU! I figured I must have been understanding it wrong! ��

Quote Originally Posted by danzaway View Post
    Can anyone help me?
    level does not matter

Executive Chef
    Trying to get Boo, but get MUCH lucks and 4 hypnotics so far
    Any suggestions please ?
    What you breed to get boo ?

Trying to get the turkey dragon with no luck so far. Bred epic life with l7 air and l7 eagle with epic forest with no turkey results. Any suggestions? Anyone who has bred a turkey dragon...what combo did you use?

Executive Chef
    i used fairy/laserlight
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi_rules View Post
    Trying to get the turkey dragon with no luck so far. Bred epic life with l7 air and l7 eagle with epic forest with no turkey results. Any suggestions? Anyone who has bred a turkey dragon...what combo did you use?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi_rules View Post
    I used Eagle and Forest. Got Turkey first try, and another Turkey right after!